Articles for your Weight Loss Journey

kemalani
on 4/23/06 11:55 am - Waianae, HI
Aloha To All My losing Buddies: Here is the list of Articles you all may choose from to help you along on your weight loss journey. If you could like me to email you a copy. Please email me and tell me which article(s) are of interest to you. 1. Combat Constipation 2. Copy of my Insurance Letter 3. Liquid & Pureed Diet Guidelines 4. Post Op Diet #2 The Pureed Diet 5. Post Op Diet #3 The Soft Diet 6. Post Op Diet #3 Guidelines of Soft Diet 7. Protein Shake Recipes 8. Sample Weekly Liquid Pureed Menu 8. Sample Weekly Liquid Pureed Menu 9. Sample Weekly Soft Diet Menu 10. The Power of Protein I hope all these articles will be of help. Love and Hugs, Kemalani
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/23/06 2:26 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Kemalani...I would love the article on Combat Constipation...this seems to be a big problem for me right now. Thanks for putting these out there...Hope to see you posting more often. Thanks and hugs, Betsy
amyb66
on 4/24/06 2:40 am - Bolling AFB, DC
How wonderful of you to offer.... I am now two weeks post-op and will start pureed diet tomorrow, so.... I'd like info for: pureed diet soft food diet protein recipes. Thanks a bunch, Amy
cheryl_jagow
on 4/24/06 5:00 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Ohhhh number 1!!!!!!!!!! Number one number one
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views