I'm Back!

Tam
on 4/23/06 11:21 am - Richmond, VA
Welcome back! We missed you bunchez. I sent you an e card to the hospital, too. Sorry if you did not get it. I did it from work and they may have blocked it for some reason. Who knows! Just glad you are home and hope you are back to 100% soon! {{hugs}} Tammy C
*~Tigger~ *
on 4/23/06 11:42 am - Staunton, VA
Oh, Tammy- thanks soooo much! Hey-the way they treated me, they may have decided that I didn't NEED another card! Hope all is well with you, and hope to see you soon! JoAnn
(deactivated member)
on 4/23/06 9:33 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Hey Momma Clucker .. I am sorry it has taken me so long to stop by . And sorry I did not talk to you the other night when you called Dianna .. I was on the phone and could not get off !! I am so glad you are home .. I know it has been a hard road . I know you are going to be up and clucking soon . Please call me to catch up .. Miss you .. Love you , Natalie
*~Tigger~ *
on 4/24/06 12:45 am - Staunton, VA
Hey, Nat! Sounds like that must have been one guy on the phone the other night!! It has been a long road through this, but I'll be up and soon, I hope! If nothing else, the drugs are good! Hope to see you soon! Love you too, JoAnn
(deactivated member)
on 4/23/06 9:52 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi JoAnn - sounds like they need an education!! that's too bad, it made a stressful experience even more stressful. I'm glad you're back and doing okay. I too am thankful that it's over for you. take care love donna
*~Tigger~ *
on 4/24/06 12:50 am - Staunton, VA
Hi, Donna! Yes, they really do need an education. I just couldn't believe how stupid some of them seemed to be. Thanks for your care and concern. JoAnn
(deactivated member)
on 4/23/06 11:31 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Welcome back, sweet stuff!! You've been sorely missed (which goes without saying, ...er typing)! Glad to hear you're on the road to recovery and hopefully the pain is diminishing quickly - if not, hopefully they gave you enough "happy drugs" to zone the time away with. Take it easy - take it slow - hugs, Lei Pssssst.... I don't doubt at ALL that it was on my side of the fiber optic lines (cox.net is great for high speed but SUCKS on getting emails out) ... I also sent a card to the email account that was provided by (I think it was Holly?) ...I'll go digging through my old emails and see if it's still saved as "sent mail" and forward it to your direct email account. Hugs again - ME
*~Tigger~ *
on 4/24/06 12:53 am - Staunton, VA
HEy, Lei! Yes, they thankfully gave me lots of "happy drugs!" (I really didn't know they prescribed bottles of 100 in narcotics!) Thanks for the card! Some of those folks over there may have just decided that I didn't deserve to get my cards! Thanks, sweetie, and I hope to see you soon! JoAnn
sue_smith
on 4/23/06 11:57 pm - Warrenton, VA
Hey JoAnn Soooooo glad you are back!!! Sorry to hear things were so rough....you are wayyy tooooo sweet to be in pain...but hopefully you are on the road to recovery and ready for some naughty fun real soon. Remember, you only need to move your head "up and down" to drink!! Take care and hope we can get together again soon. Miss and love ya' Sue
*~Tigger~ *
on 4/24/06 12:58 am - Staunton, VA
Darlin' Sue! First you're talking about naughty fun, and then about only needing to move your head up and down..........I wasn't quite sure where you were going with that!!!!!You are such a riot! You WILL be there in June, won't you? It just wouldn't be the same without a fellow smarta#*!! Miss and love you too, JoAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views