I'm Back!

cappymoon
on 4/23/06 6:07 am - Northern, VA
Hey you, my delinquent partner in crime Glad to see your face on here again. I was also glad to hear your voice on the phone Friday night, makes me feel good about you and your recovery. You have a few months in which to recover, and that is a good thing!! You make sure to take it easy, and heal up nice and proper, understand?? You brought up a good point about the food in the hospital, and if I ever go back for anything, I will make sure to have hubby bring me mine, if they get that way with me. That was awful to see how they could not meet your dietary needs! What if you were diabetic, would you have recieved an apple pastry for breakfast?? I think not, and for them to do that many WLS and not meet your needs truly just plain ol SUCKS. I hope they do something about it, and good for you for complaining Hope you feel that much better as the days pass....dosent sound like the most fun thing they can do to you in a hosital..... Dianna
*~Tigger~ *
on 4/23/06 6:29 am - Staunton, VA
Hello, Sweetheart! It's good to have my face back here on this board! I really was amazed at the treatment at the hospital. Fortunately, the surgeons are super!!! Take care of yourself, your sis, your dad, etc. I hope that's all going well! Much love and JoAnn
Michele R.
on 4/23/06 6:44 am - Pittsfield, MA
WB JoAnn! I am Shele ...new to this board. What all happened to you that you had to go back in? I read something about your neck? Was this from WLS? Sounds like the hospital stay was NOT the greatest. Whenever things like that happen get the advocate there for your right away! I cannot believe what you said about the comments from the staff and the BS you had to put up with from the dietary! That was neglect on everyones part. Poor you to have to deal with all that garbo on TOP of having to concentrate on your health. Things like this really bother me to hear. I am sure that won't be forgotten for a while. How dare they! Get better real soon. Glad you are home and back on the boards! Hugs! Shele
*~Tigger~ *
on 4/23/06 8:26 am - Staunton, VA
Thanks, Shele! Welcome to the best board on here!! In Dec. 2004, I fell down some steps at work while weighing 240 pounds, and did some major damage to my c-spine. I had WLS in Feb. of 2005 and my first neck surgery in July of 2005. Hopefully this one will take care of things! Thanks for your concern! JoAnn 5'1.5" 240/~112
hollydecarlo
on 4/23/06 7:39 am - hopewell, VA
joann, your welcome!!! you know i would do anything for you i love yah!!! cant wait til your back in action!! lol!!! im getting bored over here... hugs, holly
*~Tigger~ *
on 4/23/06 8:03 am - Staunton, VA
Hey, Boots! Can't wait until I feel well enough to get back into trouble.....eerrrrrrr.....action! Thanks for everything! JoAnn
Sharon Q.
on 4/23/06 9:03 am - Fredericksburg, VA
TROUBLE, ACTION?????????? COUNT ME IN!!!! So glad to hear you are feeling better girly!!! On Friday it's me under the knife, so nice how we take turns isn't it?????? We do have to go out soon tho and discuss our Nawlins adventures!!!! XOOXOXOXOXOOOXOX Sharon
*~Tigger~ *
on 4/23/06 9:15 am - Staunton, VA
Thanks, Sharon! Good luck on Friday! Sucks, doesn't it? Almost nothing that happened in NOLA is open for discussion!! JoAnn
cpatters
on 4/23/06 9:17 am - Rockingham County, VA
JoAnn, I am glad that you are on your way to recovery. If there is any thing that I can do, just let me know. The things that happened to you at UVA are unexceptable! I cant believe the girl with the apple pastry. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! Looking forward to reading your posts once again. God Bless, Cathy
*~Tigger~ *
on 4/23/06 9:28 am - Staunton, VA
Thank you, Cathy! Pretty awful stuff, huh? And that's just the stuff that I can actually REMEMBER! JoAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views