Change to Daily Post/Stubborn Lb

Kitty Kat
on 4/23/06 1:05 am - Richmond, VA
Good day all, Effective Monday, 24th April I will post the Daily Post/Stubborn Lb once per week each Monday am. The new title will be Weekly Post/Stubborn Lb. *Posting it daily is not beneficial with the exception of a reminder to exercise, eat right, take our vitamins etc which is something we need to incorporate into our daily lives regardless of a post. **Unless we are weighing everyday (most likely not) then there aren't going to be daily updates in weight loss/gain. ***A weekly post would appear to receive more attention than a daily one allowing us to reflect on our weeks events. ******************************************************* For a helpful form I use daily please check out my profile under 3/4/06. I created my own form to help me with my WLS and everyday needs. Hugs, Kitty Kat
(deactivated member)
on 4/23/06 1:19 am - Remington, VA
Kat, Sounds good! I'll be ready to jump right in tomorrow! Thanks for putting it out there for us! Did you by chance get my email on distal v. proximal bypass? Have a great rest of your weekend! Kirsten
Kitty Kat
on 4/23/06 9:17 am - Richmond, VA
Great! I haven't received an email but I see a post regarding it. I'll reply there! Kat
(deactivated member)
on 4/23/06 9:44 am - Remington, VA
Cool! Thanks! I figured the email got lost in the abyss of the new changes happening to OH! Kirsten
cappymoon
on 4/23/06 6:45 am - Northern, VA
YEAH!!!! I think once a week is best....I know my weight dosent change day to day anymore, I am STILL stuck at the same weight, and will be until I get going back to the gym (Which is this week, at least 2 days, my son is bugging me to go ) Thanks for posting this, Mondays are great!!! Dianna
Kitty Kat
on 4/23/06 9:19 am - Richmond, VA
Good luck with going back to the gym. I'm picking back up on my walking and even without walking all 5 days I've been doing leg lifts, crunches, using free weights and chasing my buggas. Hugs, Kat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views