One year ago today

renea g
on 4/21/06 10:57 am - Mountains of, VA
Hello everyone, Its hard to believe but its been one year since I begin my journey to have the WLS....I had my first consult with Dr Schirmer one year ago today... I can remember how miserable I was and now I am 99 lbs lighter and enjoying my new self...I have been grateful to have this surgery and my life is great....I have the love of my life and a new body...I was wearing almost a size 28 before surgery and now I am into 16's and 18's....Its been almost 12 years since I wore that size.... I am now waiting on my approval for a breast reduction which I will have in either May or June.... I have new pics in profile..... HUGS Renea 312/213/190 ~99 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 4/21/06 11:12 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Renea, I can't believe it's been a year!! Time goes by, doesn't it. You're doing great - and I agree, I think HE is the love of your life!! He's a cutie!! Why don't you post more!! I love hearing what's going on with you. love donna
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/21/06 11:26 am - Danville, VA
Renea, Honey, You are doing wonderfully....I bet a year ago you would not believe you are where you are now. You look wonderful and I am so proud of you. Can't wait to see you again. Hugs, Betsy
Jennifer V.
on 4/21/06 8:56 pm - Waynesboro, VA
Your profile is awesome. You look fantastic. You must be so proud of yourself. Jenn
hollydecarlo
on 4/21/06 9:56 pm - hopewell, VA
renea, boy has time flown by.. you look great!! congrats!!! i think its been about a yr since i got onto the boards and met you.. and drove you nuts with all my questions.. thank you for taking the time to answer everyone.. i means the world to me.. take care and keep up the good work!! love yah, holly
Shanana
on 4/21/06 10:09 pm - Altavista, VA
Yeahhhhhhhh Renea!!! You have done wonderful. You helped me out so much when I came to the board too. I am proud of you. Hope to see you next Saturday. Shannon
newme2
on 4/21/06 11:27 pm - Woodford, VA
Hello Renea You look amazing....Good luck with your other surgery. Lets chat soon, Stephanie
Kitty Kat
on 4/22/06 12:19 am - Richmond, VA
Oh Renea! I remember seeing you at the C'vlle meet & greet and you looked fabulous then too! Congrats on 99 lb gone! That is a great accomplishment. Good luck with approval and getting the breast reduction! Hugs, Kat
beth-d
on 4/22/06 11:29 am - Richmond, VA
Congrats!! I can only imagine how good you must feel - I am only 2 months post-op and am already feeling better - the thought of being that size again is so amazing! Keep it up and enjoy your beautiful body! Weigh to go girl!!
prissy25
on 4/22/06 11:45 am - Barboursville, VA
You go girl, gosh has it been that long ago? Didnt we meet on your first or second visit there? Wow. Im so happy for you and your looking great.. Hugs tell Tony hi and hope we see you next week.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views