A little Wow moment...

Christine Hood
on 4/21/06 10:31 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Wave those shorts proudly in the wind like a flag! Congrats Girl!!
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/21/06 11:42 pm - Danville, VA
Oh, My beautiful, Christine....I did wave them yesterday like a flag!!!!! Now I need to go to some yard sales and thrift shops and get some new rags....hehe. Miss ya and can't wait to see you again. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 4/22/06 2:05 am - Remington, VA
Betsy! Clothes getting looser and looser is one of the best feelings in the world!!!!!!!!! Good for you! You deserve the best! Kirsten
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/22/06 2:42 am - Danville, VA
Hi Kirsten....This is fun...I have more clothes now that are too big than what fit me...guess it is time to hit the thrift store and the goodwillie... Hugs, Betsy
Shanana
on 4/22/06 2:39 am - Altavista, VA
All my shorts are flapping in the wind too. The thrift store and goodwill doesnt have any this week but I did find some cute pants and capris for later. It does feel good doesnt it. I am starting a new pile of stuff that is too big and it does feel good. Been doing the exercise videos too. Some toning and firming and the smaller ones will look better when I get there. My skin is flapping to like my shorts. LOL Got to do something about that. LOL Shannon
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/22/06 2:45 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...Hope you are feeling much better today...I know all about the flapping skin...my wings on my arms smack all the time...embarassing. Well, girlfriend, I have a hot date tonight so wish me luck. We are meeting up at the mexican reasturant on Piedmont Dr at 5:00...Getting out of the house will be fun...and having dinner out..what a treat that will be. Will let you know how things turn out. Love ya. Betsy
Shanana
on 4/22/06 5:32 am - Altavista, VA
Hope it turns out to be the man of your dreams. (The good ones LOL). Kenny hasnt felt good today so he has been int he bed all day. Bet we will have a boring night. The dogs are whining so I guess they are telling you hello too. LOL I do feel better today. The pills they called in for spasms really helped. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 4/22/06 5:37 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Betsy, little girl in shorts!! How hot is that!! I would say that this was a total wow moment, and not a small one!! See, you are losing inches, even if it's not showing on the scale. this is the type of thing you should be doing instead of weighing yourself -- trying on small clothes or your old big ones!! It's so fun to put on something that used to fit and now you can swim in it. I have given most of my stuff away, but this might sound funny, but I really like to keep some of my old big things. I guess I feel sometimes that I am changing so much, I don't look like I used to look, I don't dress like I used to, and sometimes I just want to be sure that I'm still that person in so many ways. I know I've changed, thankfully, but I remember the uncomfortableness and the awkwardness, and having my big clothes keeps those memories around. I' m not ready to give them up yet!! love me
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views