A little Wow moment...

Betsy Anitahug
on 4/21/06 11:34 am - Danville, VA
Ok, so it got hot here or humid today and I wanted to wear shorts....LOL..I put on a pair from last summer and OMG...they are huge!!!! Because of the elastic waist, they stay up but my goodness they are so big in the legs and butt.... It honestly looks like a skirt...went out on the deck and they were flapping in wind...HAHAHA...good feeling. Guess I have to get some new ones...this is silly but I sure felt good. Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend...I miss all of you but will see some of you next weekend. Hugs, Betsy
Jennifer V.
on 4/21/06 8:54 pm - Waynesboro, VA
I look forward to the day when ANYTHING fits me losely. I feel like a 10 pound sausage in a 5 pound casing. You look great ! Jenn
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/21/06 11:34 pm - Danville, VA
Thanks, Jenn....I am feeling wonderful, and I am gonna have to go on a shopping trip soon to buy some clothes...maybe the goodwillie store!!! Sweetie, it will happen for you too. Hugs, Betsy
hollydecarlo
on 4/21/06 9:50 pm - hopewell, VA
betsy, congrats!!! i am so proud of you you are doing awesome!!! keep up the good work!! oh by the way i have more clothes for you guys.. some size 10's i think.. i am proud to be in a 8 now cant wait til i get into a 6 cause joann has given me a whole bunch of 6's jsut cait wait to wear them...take care sweety and have a great weekend.. love you, holly
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/21/06 11:37 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Holly....I can't wait to get more clothes....I have three huge bags of clothes that are too big now. I will try to bring them to Lynchburg next week and share. LOL, nothing for you I am afraid. You are doing awesome, girlfriend. You are an inspiration to me... I love ya.. Betsy
MrsTonyaBrown
on 4/21/06 9:54 pm - Jacksonville, FL
lol, I just finally got rid of the last few pairs of shorts I had that did that. I told my husband that I was gonna break out the emergency credit card to go get some shorts next week. I have plenty of shirts that fit (from clothes handed down), but no shorts. Coincidentally, my 2 yr old has lots of shorts, and no shirts. She just graduated from onesies. Hugs, Tonya
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/21/06 11:39 pm - Danville, VA
good morning, pretty lady....You are doing so good...I know I have to buy some new clothes so it is off to yard sales and thrift shops!!! Thank God for the handed down ones!!!! I would still be wearing the baggie stuff...hehe. Hugs, Betsy
Sporty Jill
on 4/21/06 10:25 pm - Norfolk, VA
Betsy- That's great! That's how my pj bottoms are getting. So big that if it wasn't for the drawstring, they would in fact fall down - hehehehe. Keep up the great work! Jill 263/182/145
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/21/06 11:41 pm - Danville, VA
Hi , Sweetie...You need a new picture on here....you are so beautiful...Thanks for the incouragement...Can't wait to see you again. Hugs, Betsy
Sporty Jill
on 4/21/06 11:53 pm - Norfolk, VA
Aaawwww, you are sweet. I sent in a new picture about 3 weeks ago. Hopefully they willhave it updated soon. Jill 263/182/145
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views