"TGIF" - Senseless Questions!

Ms Court
on 4/20/06 11:25 pm - Remington, VA
1) Last person you talked to on the phone (other then spouse)? My best friend J.W. (he was not happy because I woke him up this morning) 2) What did you eat for dinner last night? 1/2 of a ham, egg & cheese sandwich on wheat toast with some tropical fruit. 3) Who is the friend (not family) you have had the longest that you still keep up with? J.W., we went to middle school together 4) Number of keys on your key ring? 7 big keeys (home, office, parents house), 2 little desk keys, & 2 luggage keys. 5) What are you listening to right now? country radio station 6) Farthest you've been away from home, when? Florida, the summer before I went to high school, & then again 5 years ago for the Daytona 500 & Disney 7) Favorite brand of clothing? don't really have one 8) What fabric detergent do you use? tide 9) Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets? sunsets (I don't do mornings very well) 10) What is the STRANGEST FOOD ["oh NO you didn't"] ...you've ever eaten? shark that we caught on a deep sea fishing trip ...and an extra question, just 'cause!! 11) Did you have any EASTER candy this year? nope, wasn't even tempted Have a great weekend everyone. Courtney
cappymoon
on 4/20/06 11:31 pm - Northern, VA
Good morning Lei...heres mine 1) Last person you talked to on the phone (other then spouse)? That would be Natalie a few min ago 2) What did you eat for dinner last night? 1 spring roll and hot and sour soup 3) Who is the friend (not family) you have had the longest that you still keep up with? That would be Cheri...we go in and out of touch, currently in touch, and I know if I ever needed anything she would be there for me, and vice versa....25 years and counting 4) Number of keys on your key ring? 3...house, car and mailbox 5) What are you listening to right now? The smurfs 6) Farthest you've been away from home, when? Mazatlan, Mexico....early 96 I believe 7) Favorite brand of clothing? Comfy and affordable 8) What fabric detergent do you use? Whatever is on sale..I prefer Gain and Tide 9) Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets? Sunsets 10) What is the STRANGEST FOOD ["oh NO you didn't"] ...you've ever eaten? I tend to shy away from the unknown, so at this moment, I do not recall! ...and an extra question, just 'cause!! 11) Did you have any EASTER candy this year? Yep, some peeps, circus peanut bunnys and jellybeans. I am suprised I didnt go for the chocolate bunny!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/06 11:51 pm - Remington, VA
Yippee for mechanical failures!!! What a nice surprise for ya! TGIF - Senseless Questions! 1) Last person you talked to on the phone (other then spouse)? my neighbor when she called to checkonher son who spent the night last night before she left for work this morning! 2) What did you eat for dinner last night? broccoli cheddar soup 3) Who is the friend (not family) you have had the longest that you still keep up with? my friend Michelle in Texas, since third grade....and since I've spent my life moving around a lot(military) that's awesome! 4) Number of keys on your key ring? 3-4 5) What are you listening to right now? birds chirping, and some sort of aircraft overhead 6) Farthest you've been away from home, when? greece when i was stationed there from 19-21 yoa 7) Favorite brand of clothing? anything that fits well 8) What fabric detergent do you use? tide 9) Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets? both 10) What is the STRANGEST FOOD ["oh NO you didn't"] ...you've ever eaten? cactus ...and an extra question, just 'cause!! 11) Did you have any EASTER candy this year? nope!
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/21/06 2:11 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...I am looking forward to this ..... TGIF - Senseless Questions! 1) Last person you talked to on the phone (other then spouse)? I guess that would be Shannon...last night 2) What did you eat for dinner last night? Squash and smoked sausage (heart burn city) 3) Who is the friend (not family) you have had the longest that you still keep up with? Alice McDonald 4) Number of keys on your key ring?8 5) What are you listening to right now? LeeAnn Womack 6) Farthest you've been away from home, when? Well, last Feb I flew to Washington State to see my daughter Then I went on a cruise with my brother, years ago to the Carribean and hit the islands down to Barbados...what fun. 7) Favorite brand of clothing? Right now anything that fits!!! 8) What fabric detergent do you use? Purex is cheap 9) Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets? That is a tough one...they are both beautiful...it is funny, I dreamt about a sunset last night...wonder if that has any meaning???? 10) What is the STRANGEST FOOD ["oh NO you didn't"] ...you've ever eaten? Calamar....yucky ...and an extra question, just 'cause!! 11) Did you have any EASTER candy this year? Not even a jelly bean...the Easter Bunny didn't visit me at all... thanks Lei...I enjoy these on Fridays.. Hugs, Betsy
cathya
on 4/21/06 2:43 am - Orlando, FL
TGIF - Senseless Questions! 1) Last person you talked to on the phone (other then spouse)? I'm on the phone all day with customers so I'll have to pass on this. 2) What did you eat for dinner last night? 1/4 whole grain brown rice, 2 oz of baked flounder and 1oz of shrimp with 1/8 cup lite alfredo sauce,and 1/4 cup mixed veggies. 3) Who is the friend (not family) you have had the longest that you still keep up with? My daughter's first babysitter (36 years ago) and I still keep in touch and visit when we can. 4) Number of keys on your key ring? 3 keys, but at least a dozen of those store discount tags 5) What are you listening to right now? Others talking in the office 6) Farthest you've been away from home, when? In 2001 we went to Ghana for a month to visit a family we met when they were living in the US finishing their degrees. 7) Favorite brand of clothing? Tahari and Citiknits 8) What fabric detergent do you use? Liquid All Free 9) Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets? Sunsets are glorious, but Sunrises do something for my soul. 10) What is the STRANGEST FOOD ["oh NO you didn't"] ...you've ever eaten? Jellyfish. Rather like eating an old rubber band. We host lots of international visitors to the Washington, DC area. One group of Korean ladies who stayed with us wanted to fix dinner for us one night during their stay. We have learned to eat first and ask later (cuz if I asked first I probably would not be able to eat it). ...and an extra question, just 'cause!! 11) Did you have any EASTER candy this year? Is it still Easter candy if you eat it before or after Easter Day?
(deactivated member)
on 4/21/06 6:02 am - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
Hi Y'all! Nice to be home after such a long (cough) trip! For all you submariner's, submariner spouses and submariner wannabe's (Dana, you'll appreciate this!), remember one thing..."Nuke" is only half a word!! Anyway, on to the answers... 1) Last person you talked to on the phone (other then spouse)? Jay at Trident Marine Electronics. 2) What did you eat for dinner last night? Sushi!! (Thanks for the invite, Trish!!) 3) Who is the friend (not family) you have had the longest that you still keep up with? Matt...Known him about 10 years. He's a bubblehead up in Ct., but we talk about once a month or so. 4) Number of keys on your key ring? 7-ish...maybe a couple more. 5) What are you listening to right now? Lei, of course!! 6) Farthest you've been away from home, when? Define HOME? Where I grew up, or where I hang my hat? Really, I guess it doesn't really matter: Australia. Was there during the America's Cup back in '87. More recently? Well, I could tell ya, but then I'd have to kill ya! 7) Favorite brand of clothing? Levi's...the older the better! 8) What fabric detergent do you use? Whatever is on special at Sam's! 9) Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets? Sunsets...on REALLY clear nights, you can see the Green Flash, which is really cool. 10) What is the STRANGEST FOOD ["oh NO you didn't"] ...you've ever eaten? Balut...you REALLY don't wanna know, trust me! ...and an extra question, just 'cause!! 11) Did you have any EASTER candy this year? a 5-pound bag of Jolly Ranchers, which I dumped into the community candy bin in the Chief's Quarters on the boat! Have a great weekend, y'all! -Paul
Sharon Q.
on 4/21/06 6:58 am - Fredericksburg, VA
TGIF - Senseless Questions! 1) Last person you talked to on the phone (other then spouse)? *My friend Lynn, checkin to see if I was coming to Bunco tonight. 2) What did you eat for dinner last night? *Well, it was a drunken Thurs. nite at my house (even tho I didn't drink) so I had some peanuts, think that's it. 3) Who is the friend (not family) you have had the longest that you still keep up with? *Ummm, man I keep up with a real lot of my high school friends. Being part of a class of under 100, we are all very close. Guess I'd choose Dena tho, as we've been friends since 2nd grade. SOOOO not saying how long ago that was. LOL 4) Number of keys on your key ring? *Which one?? I have a few different ones. Maybe like 3 on each. 5) What are you listening to right now? *HA..........Rich Hunter doing the traffic report on WFLS!! LOL 6) Farthest you've been away from home, when? *Well right now I'm about 2400 miles from where I grew up, but really since that was such a long time ago, I'd say Mexico. 7) Favorite brand of clothing? *I'm an Old Navy freak!! 8) What fabric detergent do you use? *Tide w/bleach powder 9) Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets? Sunsets, as I'm rarely awake for sunrises, and crabby even if I am. 10) What is the STRANGEST FOOD ["oh NO you didn't"] ...you've ever eaten? *UMMM, pancakes w/peanutbutter and syrup.........mmmmmm, sounds good even now. ...and an extra question, just 'cause!! 11) Did you have any EASTER candy this year? NOT ON EASTER!! NOPE, NOT ME!!!!!!!! .
shoutjoy
on 4/21/06 6:59 am - Culpeper, VA
1) Last person you talked to on the phone (other then spouse)? My boss 2) What did you eat for dinner last night? Grilled chicken and salad 3) Who is the friend (not family) you have had the longest that you still keep up with? well, that is a hard one. Vivian, I guess. I have know here since about 1986 4) Number of keys on your key ring? I think 4 5) What are you listening to right now? Little House on the Prairie 6) Farthest you've been away from home, when? Simon's Town, South Africa. That was around 2000. 7) Favorite brand of clothing? Don't have a favorite brand, just so they are comfortable 8) What fabric detergent do you use? Right now it is Tide, with Freebreez or how ever you spell it teehee 9) Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets? oh that is a hard one. I think i like both 10) What is the STRANGEST FOOD ["oh NO you didn't"] ...you've ever eaten? Monkey Ball Soup ...and an extra question, just 'cause!! 11) Did you have any EASTER candy this year? yea, while I was hiding 400 plastic easter eggs full of candy, I ate a few pieces that fell out of them when they fell open. teehee
track
on 4/21/06 2:06 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
1) Last person you talked to on the phone (other then spouse)? Zoraneale...little old mountain lady who did the booking for the country store in Floyd last friday. 2) What did you eat for dinner last night? Homemade vegetarian chili 3) Who is the friend (not family) you have had the longest that you still keep up with? My teacher/spirtual mentor Albe.... 4) Number of keys on your key ring? Depends on what I drive.. motorcycle...2 keys truck...3 keys kaya****y bicycle...1 key 5) What are you listening to right now? John McCutcheon - Water From Another Time 6) Farthest you've been away from home, when? Back in the 70's...North Pole and a few years later...South Pole...and around the world a couple of times... 7) Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever fits...but love handmade Italian loafers....like buttah!! 8) What fabric detergent do you use? Downy 9) Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets? Both, from the kayak 10) What is the STRANGEST FOOD ["oh NO you didn't"] ...you've ever eaten? Live monkey's brains, goat's eye, kim chee, haggis....you name it...I've et it! ...and an extra question, just 'cause!! 11) Did you have any EASTER candy this year? Nope...
bkhunter68
on 4/22/06 12:50 pm - VA
TGIF - Senseless Questions! 1) Last person you talked to on the phone (other then spouse)? Billy 2) What did you eat for dinner last night? Beer 3) Who is the friend (not family) you have had the longest that you still keep up with? Billy 4) Number of keys on your key ring? crap. I can't count that high 5) What are you listening to right now? adds on TVl 6) Farthest you've been away from home, when? where ever I lay my head is home 7) Favorite brand of clothing? cloth 8) What fabric detergent do you use?what ever is on sale 9) Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets? sunsets. What the hell is a sunrise? 10) What is the STRANGEST FOOD ["oh NO you didn't"] ...you've ever eaten? red meat and potatoes sweety. Nothing strange ...and an extra question, just 'cause!! 11) Did you have any EASTER candy this year? yes Mega peanut M&Ms. Thank you mom. I loved um. OK I am a bad boy.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views