Yippee and durn..

A10sFrau
on 4/20/06 9:13 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
DURN--In my responses to a few posts this evening I mentioned ai will be computerless for at least another week. I came up here to the school incognito (right, they have video surveillance) and am using my computer up here tonight. ANYWAY, I will be around less until I get back to work next week. Ans, can't read my Yaho mail from work to add to my misery. Yippee..going back to Richmond tomorrow for the next leg of the research testing I am participating in. Yippee!! I weighed 189 this a.m. and DURN I have been home on break watching my hair fall out! Oh well, I really didn't think I'd be spared what most everyone else has been through, too. Still happy! Lois, the computer
prissy25
on 4/20/06 10:36 am - Barboursville, VA
Congrats on the weightloss cant wait until Im able to say 189. Lookin forward to seeing you on the 29th.
A10sFrau
on 4/24/06 2:02 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hi Melinda, Wanted to tell you that my colleague the Spanish teacher, who has a date in June, may be coming to the Big Lick as well. Lois
lookin2lose2
on 4/20/06 9:49 pm - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Lois, I love your posts - you crack me up 189 - you are doing AWESOME!! Jean
hollydecarlo
on 4/21/06 10:50 pm - hopewell, VA
Lois, congrats your doing great!!! The hair will stop I promise just keep up the protien and maybe try taking hair,skin and nails vitamins they worked for me.. Take care, holly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views