Support group meeting in Warrenton tonight!

fishtayl
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Bealeton, VA
Just wanted to invite people to our support group meeting tonight at 6pm at Panera's in Warrenton off of RT 29 bypass.
Donut22kids
on 4/21/06 12:17 am - Jeffersonton, VA
Wow, I wish I could attend. I live in Jeffersonton about 11 miles from Warrenton. I need all the support I can get, but I work in Fairfax and my commute most likely will prevent that. If something happens and it changes that sounds great. How many people attend? Donna
wlsurvivor
on 4/21/06 1:15 am - Marshall, VA
Donna and Kathie, I attend this meeting and it is great. We usually meet twice a month, whenever most people can attend. Even though it starts at 6:00 p.m., we have several who don't get there until 7-7:30 p.m. It is social, sharing, caring and laughing. We have a good time. There are anywhere from four to twelve people that attend. Sometimes Ginny makes a yummy sugar-free dessert to share. Some of us eat dinner; some do not. Sometimes we stay until 9 p.m.! People just stay as long as they can. Very informal but fun. Karen
fishtayl
on 4/22/06 10:58 pm - Bealeton, VA
We usually have anywhere from 4 to 10 people. It is very infformal and I find that we all learn alot. We meet 1-2 times a week. I usually send out an email the week before to find what day works best for the next week and majority rules. Hope to see you next time. If you want to be put on the groups email list email me at [email protected]
KathieKathie
on 4/21/06 12:39 am - Manassas, VA
Ginny, How often will your group be getting together? I'm moving to Gainesville next month... so Warrenton isn't that far for me to go! Thanks for posting this!!! ~Kathie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views