carpooling to Richmond Boogie & Splash Event

(deactivated member)
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Remington, VA
Why not!? It was raised that with gas prices going up it may not be feasible to travel to the event. I think if there's a will there's always a way! Why waste a whole 5 seater car, or 7 seater van, or whatever, on 1 or 2 people?....fill it up I say, with people and gas, and the people share the cost of gas! I live in Fauquier County VA and my hubby and I would be more then willing to share our van with whomever! If coming from further North come and park it here or we can pick you up somewhere along off of 95! Time to make plans! It's only 2 months away! And times flying! Kirsten
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
That is a great idea .. Would you be interested in maybe coordinating that for us . I am sure there may be people willing to do this .. OMG I paid 289 for gas today .. What in the world .. it is a mad house .. Thanks for thinking of us . Natalie
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Remington, VA
Natalie, Hello there! Sure will. I'm thinking if people are interested they can contact me via email, I'll compile it, and I can match up people with close locations. Any other suggestions? Do I do it through the board? Such as on a post? make the announcement I mean? Kirsten
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views