major wow moment!!!

hollydecarlo
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - hopewell, VA
hello, i did it i did it!!!! i finally reached the 100 lbs gone for ever!! i never thought i would make it this far!!! i am soo happy and i feel great!!! 29 MORE LBS TO GO AND I WILL BE AT MY GOAL!! yeah!!!! this has been the best time of my life. i am so gald i had wls. not only for the weight loss but for all the amazing friends i have and are going to meet because of it... hugs, holly 259/159/130 if any one knows how to get the card on your profile let me know... thanks
Shanana
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Altavista, VA
Congrats Holly!! I sent you the email i got from OH on getting century card. I am waiting on a good face shot to get my card. You are doing wonderful. You are a great friend. Thanks for dressing me on this journey. Dont know what I would have done w/o you. Shannon
hollydecarlo
on 4/20/06 10:20 am - hopewell, VA
thank you shannon dont know what i would have done without you you are so sweet.. holly
Sporty Jill
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Norfolk, VA
Holly........... THAT'S GREAT!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!! I am SO proud and happy for you. It's SUCH a great feeling, isn't it? Those last 29 pounds will go by quickly. You wait! Love Ya my Surgery Sister! Jill 263/183/145
hollydecarlo
on 4/20/06 10:22 am - hopewell, VA
hello surgery sister!! i really hope they go quick.. congrats to you too you deserve it your doing wonderful.. hugs, holly
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Way to go, Holly!! So, when do we get to see an updated photo *** in PINK, of course) -- surely the HUNDRED pound marker is worthy of a new message board photo? Time truly does fly - it was just yesterday that you were experiencing a rollercoaster of emotions, counting the hours to your surgery the next morning, and look at you NOW!!! Hugs - Lei
hollydecarlo
on 4/20/06 10:24 am - hopewell, VA
lei, i cant change the photo nobody will know its me lol!! i would have made it this far without you and nat you are such an ispiration to me!! love you, holly
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
And to think just last year .. we where posting to you becoming a looser and you are in the biggest way . Congrats sweety . You have taken the tool and used it wisely .. and I am very proud of you !!! Reaching our goals is always a great feeling . Keep up your tremendous attitude and desire .. you will reach your fulll poteintial . Love you so much ... Natalie
hollydecarlo
on 4/20/06 10:26 am - hopewell, VA
sweet sweet natalie i just love you you have been such an insiparation to me i could have done it without you!! hugs, holly
Ms Court
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Remington, VA
Congrats Holly. Keep up the great work. Courtney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views