Approved ? Who knows Yet .. Sounds good !

(deactivated member)
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I called Dr.Hutchers office yesterday . They submitted my paperwork to the insurance company - along with my photos . So I called the records office there and requested they send to me what they sent the insurance company . I then called the insurance company and talked to a rep there --- gave her the diagnosis codes and the surgery code and her responce to me was .. Yes, it sounds like your proceedure is for medical necessity .. and will most likely get approved . .. WHAT APPROVED ... OMG .. So .. I read more of my letter from Dr. Hutcher to them and he has me scheduled for MAY 16TH .. TENTITIVE ... OMG .. So .. I am pretty excited .. well MAJOR EXCITED .. I am scared as well .. to undergo this surgery but know that it is the best for me . Well .. let's just see what the insurance company comes back with .. Keep your fingers crossed .. Hugs, Natalie
Sporty Jill
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Norfolk, VA
Glad to hear it, Nat! Congrats! Keep us posted ont he big day! Jill 263/183/145
Shanana
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Altavista, VA
Great news Nat. If you have BCBS you can check the Anthem website for your approvals. That is better than a person saying maybe. I am going to start the pictures this summer for mine hopefully next year. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Natalie ~ May 16th sounds like a PERFECT day for a beautiful tight flat (bounce a quarter off of it) new tummy! Another plus? You'll be healed enough to SHOW it off at the June Splash Thingie! ...gotta love it when a plan comes together, yes? Nerves are NATURAL with any surgery - the volume of nerves, obviously range based on the reason(s) for surgery. Based on all your complications with hernias, your approval BETTER be a shoe-in, and based on your research and high opinion of your surgeon, you've done all you can do. Believe in that, put the fears aside and expel your energy on things you CAN control ...lol, you know the drill girlfriend, I see you giving it to preops all the time. Start prepping your body - although you do a lotta protein anyway, DOUBLE it. With time, our bodies become complacent, it gets used to whatever routine we're pushing - even the healthy ones. I don't think an added dose of PROTEIN and VITAMINS (up and above) is such a bad thing. Also, if you have the time - go read my PLASTIC SURGERY NOTES on my profile. In it, um, somewhere, I talk about different things that really helped me in scarring/recovery/getting around, etc. Ive already forgotten the names of the two "herbal" type pills I was popping 2 weeks BEFORE surgery and then after, but it really helped with SWELLING and BRUISING! It's either under the "arms" update, or the "neck lift" update - towards the END of the PS notes. Also - concentrated Vitamin E, minimal 10,000 strength - NOT IN THE CAPSULES, but pure oil out of the bottle, does wonders on healing and scarring. You'll be fine - have faith in your research, decisions and doctor - control the things you can control and put the rest aside! Hugs - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Remington, VA
Yay Natalie!!!! I'm happy things are working out for you. We'll all be there for you whether in body or mind! Kirsten
KathieKathie
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Manassas, VA
Fingers, toes, eyes... everything I CAN cross is crossed for you hon!!! ~Kathie
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Danville, VA
My Sweet Nat! I am sooo happy for you. If you need me to come up and help you, let me know. I am available.....and I will be there for you. You have done so much for me it is the least I can do. Just keep it in mind, Sweetie. Hugs, Betsy
Kathy & Rich
on 4/20/06 8:42 am - Fairfax, VA
Wow, Nat, This is going pretty fast! Just remember the key to recovering is LOTS OF PROTEIN! I hope the approval comes before you know it! Hugs, Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views