I'm Back....again...

jilldennis
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, All - just a quick note...I am back once again...I have updated my profile and added two pictures...one is awful...it's an old one that someone sent me...but it just reminds me how far I've come. I have been sitting here reading for about an hour...I have missed all of you guys sooooo much! You all are family! Hugs! Jill 278/261/225/142/140 May2005/Consult/SurgeryDay/Today/Goal
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Danville, VA
Mama Clucker!!!!! I am so glad to see you back again. Have really missed you. I hope we can get together soon. We have alot to catch up with...I love ya, sister clucker.... Hugs, Betsy
cappymoon
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Northern, VA
Hi Jill Glad to see you back here I know things have been a bit tough for you in recent days, and I pray that you are doing well with everything!! I was just reading your profile, what an accomplishment you have made with your surgery, and you are just coming up on your 8mo anniversary. You have done sooo well!! I am proud of you I also saw on your profile where Dr M would like for you to be interviewed for some reports on Bariatric surgery. How cool is that?!! (I have to admit I was a bit jealous he didnt ask me, till I realized that you are his patient, I am Chebli's patient, and that Chebli moved out of town before he could do your surgery, so technically to Dr M, I am a left over ) I will look forward to seeing you on TV Is Fox 5 gonna be there at the reunion?? Will they air the report that night?? Details, woman, details I know some people who will wanna see it (My dad for one!) Let me know what is going on.....you are a good spokes woman for us all, and will put a positive spin on this life saving surgery!! Again, I am glad to see you back....I would love to travel up your way some day soon, I need to see my brother as well See you soon!! Dianna
cappymoon
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Northern, VA
Ahh, and not as a side note or anything, but CONGRATULATIONS TO JON!! I saw his approval on your page as well!!! Please forward my best wishes to him, and let me know when his surgery date is Always a good day when I hear of another approval!!! Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Remington, VA
HI Jill, I checked out your new pics and you've not only lost weight, I'd say ten years too! You look gorgeous! I'm with you I just love sitting here reading everyone's stories, wow moments, ups, downs, etc. Kirsten
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Welcome back, sweet stuff! You've been MISSED! Sorry to hear of the reasons that keep pulling you away - I hope things slow down for a bit. Loved the photo update (wow, great "BEFORE" shot too ...er.. well, you know what I mean, right?) ...and the newest one at the Harley meet? Wooohoooo - you go with your bad self and those tiny jeans. Hugs ~ Lei
Shanana
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Altavista, VA
Welcome Back Jill!! So good to see you posting again. I have been praying and thinking about you. I went thru 6 deaths in 6 months in my and my husbands family. I know how hard it is. You are doing so well. Cant wait to see you again. Congrats to Jon on his approval. Shannon
Ms Court
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Remington, VA
Welcome back Jill. I have sorely missed you on the boards. Oh my gosh you have so much going on in your life right now. How exciting. Your pics looked great. Courtney p.s. tell Jon I said congrats and I can't wait to welcome him to the losing side.
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Jill!! I have missed you so much! I just keep asking everyone about you. I have just missed you - oh, sorry I said that once. But it's funny when just one is gone from our little VA OH group, it seems strange. I love your updated profile. I have got to go in and do mine. And so Jon is having surgery!! Oh my gosh, I am so excited. I can't wait to tell Greg. Greg is always saying now that he should have it! I can't believe you are 142. That is so awesome. I wish we could get together sometime. I hope you are going to Richmond - I think we are. But also Greg has a Tai Chi conference in July in Winchester. Maybe we could meet for lunch or something. I may go with him for a few days, I'm not sure. I'm glad you're back! love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views