Fair Oaks WLS Reunion

cappymoon
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Northern, VA
Hello everyone Hope everyones day is going well. There is a WLS reunion on the 29th for Fair Oaks Hospital patients, and I was wondering who was going. I am going with my sister (Hubby decided to sit this one out). So who out there might be coming? I enjoyed last years enough for me to go back Dianna
jilldennis
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Dianna Jon and I are going! I won't be dancing...and will probably be drugged...but we will be there! Can't wait to see you! Hugs Jill
Kathy & Rich
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Fairfax, VA
Rich and I will be there. Kathy
Susan E.
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Purcellville, VA
I will be sitting this one out. I will be on a plane coming home from our cruise. Looks to be fun though. Enjoy! I will miss seeing you guys. Susan
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
WOW - your sister is already feeling up to getting OUT and ABOUT??? Man oh' man, Im impressed. ...if I had to look up what I was doing, 10 days POSTOP, Im sure it starts with "sleeping, sippin, whining, moaning, upchucking, sleeping some more, sipping, walking, sleeping, upchucking" ....but no where in there would you find "attend a function" (of any sort). There are some MAJOR plusses to going LAP, vs, OPEN. Uh - she did have it LAP right? Lie to me if you have to, it'll make me feel better! Hugs to you both - ME
cappymoon
Yes she had it LAP....heck she is doing better in the hospital than I was at the same time, and they did the same thing!! LOL, she is a trooper though....... Dianna
Ms Court
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Remington, VA
I am planning on going. I guess this means I need to go shopping for a new outfit.
cappymoon
You and me both girl!!!
Donut22kids
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Jeffersonton, VA
I am still so new to all of this, I am about 11 weeks post op now, but I was invited to attend and am thinking about coming. Donna
cappymoon
Well, let me know if you are going, post a pic on your profile and I will look for you I went last year, it wasnt bad, and that was the first one they had done at that point. I am thinking this one will be bigger and better Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views