New Pictures!

Kathy & Rich
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Fairfax, VA
Got a few new pictures on my profile - taken today - in my new little black dress! Also check my picturetrail link in Rich's WLS album for a new picture of him. Kathy
Kitty Kat
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Pretty Lady! I am LOVIN' the dress and you look FABULOUS! Wanna divulge where ya got it? I'm on the search for something similiar but I can't seem to find it yet. Who'd have thought I'd be picky...it's a black dress for craps sake! Hugs, Kat
Kathy & Rich
MACYS, baby! $39.99. I was tickled. Plus I had a gift card so it was "free" to me. They had several different ones. I felt like a kid in a candy shop! Kathy
Shanana
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Altavista, VA
You look Great Kathy!!! Shannon
Kathy & Rich
Thanks, Shannon! You feeling any better? On any meds for the Ileitis/Crohn's? I have a colonoscopy scheduled for 5/1. If that shows nothing (I don't expect it to) then exploratory lap surgery sometime thereafter. Oh boy! One day we'll both be pain-free! Kathy
Shanana
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Altavista, VA
My regular dr is waiting on response from gastro on what to give me. I had IBS before surgery (or so I was told anyway). The meds for that make food sit in your stomach so he did not really want that w/ my recent surgery. I know I will end up at the gastro dr anyways. I am so leary as some hate Gastric Bypass. I have taken 2 rounds of antibiotics already in last month. Hoping it wont end up being steriods as I have been hungry alot on them in the past. They made me blow up. I have been researching alot on this and diet plays a big factor. I am overwhelmed at the thought of changing things again. I know it will all work out but I may have to see a million drs in the mean time. My surgeon did the colonoscopy but he kind of made it clear that I needed a gastro since he was a surgeon. Who knows. Thanks for asking. Hope they get you figured out too. Shannon
cappymoon
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Northern, VA
OhLALA....Looking good Kathy!! So, where are you taking your new little black dress out for a spin to?? I need one of those, but I really have no where to wear it Dianna
Kathy & Rich
I may wear it to theFair Oaks Reunion, in fact. That or another dress - a bit more casual. My sister gave me that one. Decisions, decisions! Kathy
jilldennis
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Wow Kathy - love the dress!!! I need to get me a little black dress!! Love it! I need to take new pictures and update measurements. I haven't done measurements in a long time! See you at the reunion! Jill
Kathy & Rich
on 4/20/06 8:48 am - Fairfax, VA
Jill, We'll be looking forward to seeing both you and Jon! Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views