Lynchburg Meet

prissy25
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Barboursville, VA
Reminder our meet is coming up April 29th @ 12:00 @ The Big Lick in Lynchburg, let us know if your still coming.
hollydecarlo
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - hopewell, VA
i will be there
Shanana
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Altavista, VA
Kenny and I are still coming. Thanks Melinda for posting. Shannon
Kathy & Rich
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Fairfax, VA
I have an event that day but it is also a long, long drive from here! Made the trip several times when my ex-husband's niece was studying at the Virginia School for the Arts there in Lynchburg. I hope you folks have a lovely visit (I'm guarantee you will!) Enjoy! Kathy
Sporty Jill
on 4/20/06 7:32 am - Norfolk, VA
I'll be camping at Cape Hatteras that weekend. Have fun though! Jill 263/183/145
A10sFrau
on 4/20/06 8:42 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I will be there. I am having computer trouble and had to come in to work tonight (Thursday) in hopes of finding the server up and running during break. If you don't here from me again, please send me the link to the Big Lick website and/or directions there., I do recall Oddfellows Rd, and I think it was Murry Rd. Anyway. I go to Richmond tomorrow for the next leg of the research/testing. Will try to come back up here to school to read on the OH sight this weekend sometime. Yahoo is blocked up here, so i can read Yahoo Mail at the public library, but not write out on it. WHAT A DRAG! My computer will be waiting for me after pay day. Love, Lois
Shanana
on 4/22/06 5:56 am - Altavista, VA
Hey Loise. Here is the site. www.Biglicktropicalgrill.com The address is on there and you can mapquest. It is 29s to Odd Fellows, then Murray Pl. Sigh says Big Lick and you turn by Cattle Annies's and go down the hill. Will be good to see you again. Shannon
Stacey D.
on 4/22/06 10:05 am - Harrisonburg, VA
I will be there...with bells on!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views