New pics & best ever wow moment

Ms Court
on 4/18/06 11:44 pm - Remington, VA
Hey everybody. Just wanted to post that I have updated my profile with some new progress pics & some pics that were taken at recent family functions. I also updated my measurements, etc. Feel free to take a look if you have the time. Over the weekend I had my best ever Wow moment. Of course I have been getting lots of compliments & support regarding my journey and my success but on Sunday I received the most touching of all. My stepdad who has been a part of my life for about 15 years is not a very emotional, or demonstrative man. I know he cares about me but it is not something we talk about or show very often. Sunday during our family Easter celebration he called me over to him. Then he put his arms around me, gave me a hug and whispered in my ear "You know you are really looking great" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Just typing this brings tears to my eyes because it means so much to me. The fact that he went out of his normal boundaries to express that to me touches me in a way I really can't express. :) Courtney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views