Julie

bkhunter68
on 4/17/06 9:53 pm - VA
Will ast the time of this posting, Diannas' sister has just been wheeled in to the butcher shop, oh oh oh oh, operating room. Wish her the best please
Kitty Kat
on 4/17/06 10:04 pm - Richmond, VA
Hi Cleve, Thanks for posting this! I prayed for her last night and for Di and ya'll's family. We know how important this is to us and to Julie as do you. Thanks for being so supportive of all of us. It really means a lot not to mention all you do on the boards. Tell Julie welcome to the losing side and we hope to hear from her soon. Hugs, Kat
(deactivated member)
on 4/17/06 10:08 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Cleve, I'm so excited for Julie. I would like to stop by tomorrow for a visit. Please let me know her last name so I can find her! Love to Dianna as well, who I know is just so excited about this for her sister! love donna
bkhunter68
on 4/18/06 6:42 am - VA
er last name is Peoples, and I am sure she would love to have company
KathieKathie
on 4/17/06 10:24 pm - Manassas, VA
My thoughts are with y'all today. Looking forward to seeing Julie on her journey as well! ~Kathie
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/17/06 10:36 pm - Danville, VA
Hey, Sweetie...My thoughts and prayers are with Julie...give her my best! I know that she is going to do great just like Dianna. Keep us updated.. Hugs, Betsy
Ross C
on 4/18/06 12:33 am - McLean, VA
Thanks Cleve! Here's hoping Julie makes it through and comes out safe and sound! Best wishes and Julie, You are in my thoughts! -Ross
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views