RICHMOND BOOGIE & SPLASH EVENT Q&A

David@Goal
on 4/17/06 9:37 pm - VA
In response to the thread below: Q: Why can't we just get together? A: We Do!!! Please keep checking the boards- there are "get togethers" all over the state. Fellow WLS family members gather for lunches, dinners...even picnics at Mt. Trashmore. There is a "gathering" to meet every budget!!! Q; Why does it cost us so much to attend? A: For those of you who didn't attend the last event - please allow me to explain. I am the Director of Sales & Marketing for the hotel the event takes place. As such, I am in the position to get the best available pricing...MUCH better pricing than even if OH themselves walked into my office and set up their events with me. This particular weekend INCLUDES TWO DINNERS, ONE LUNCH and ONE BREAKFAST BUFFET. Think about what it takes you to go out, including taxes and gratuities. Then take into consideration the other costs involved in creating a memorable weekend like 90 of us shared in January. DJ's, Videographer's fees, hotel space rental, the souvenier coffee mugs at the closing event - all of these costs must be covered. If i wanted to simply throw a dinner, I could do that- and may one day- HOWEVER, this is more than that. This is a multi-day event filled with magic and memories to be shared with our WLS family. Q: What is the registration cut-off date? A: GOOD QUESTION!! For the sake of coordinating, PLEASE make your reservations no later than June 2, 2006. Q: I wanna come- but don't know anything about the weekend! A: GOOD QUESTION!! Simple answer as well! E-mail David Becker at [email protected], OR Natalie Carden at [email protected], and they will forward you the weekend itinerary and registration form. Easy payment with a credit card too! Q: I STILL have questions...who do I ask? A: David or Natalie- e-mails above - very accessible!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/17/06 10:13 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Great Thread My Comrad .. I want to add , that no money in the world would keep me away . If you want something bad enough you can make it happen . And to miss this would be such a loss . If you think about the cost of some of the other events .. this one is very reasonable .. I have paid hundreds $$$$$ to attend what turned out to be a boring - unfullfilled event .. to find myself leaving early . Trust me there is no leaving .. I will never forget the day I had to leave the January conference , I felt like I was leaving my family and drove away in tears .. the fun .. the excitement of meeting my new friends .. the group sessions .. it was PRICELESS .. To those that are still thinking about going .. and have reservations .. well it is up to you ... and like I said .. this is so worth every penny spent .. ... So .. in saying all of this .. My new Bikini is on it's way .. and I am ready to BOOGIE AND SPLASH .. SEE YA THERE .. Love ya David !!! : ) Tink
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views