Boogie and Splash .. Reminder

(deactivated member)
on 4/17/06 9:26 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
******************************************************* To those that want more info .. please email me . And just know that if you have never attended a Meet and Greet that David has sponsored .. this one will be like none ever .. Yes some may call it a conference .. We call it our Meet and Greet - with Food for our Minds .. What is greater than meeting those that walk your lifestyle .. your new friends from the board all while gaining info .. and product samples .. hmmm .. to me that sounds like great FUN .. I so look forward to seeing you all there !!! ******************************************************* To reward you for your patience - the FIRST TWENTY-FIVE people that register for the summer event will receive at the "Sweet Virginia Breeze" opening event a beach music CD featuring Steve Bassett and Fat Ammons doing beach music and, of course, the song "Sweet Virginia Breeze". Details are below: for a registration form, e-mail me at [email protected], or Natalie Carden at [email protected] See everyone June 23 in Richmond! Boogie & Splash! Itinerary FRIDAY, JUNE 23, 2006 Sweet Virginia Breeze Event 7-8 PM - Hor D'oerves/Cash Bar - Mezzanine 8-11 PM - Caribbean Themed Evening 11 PM - 2 AM- Hospitality Suite Hours SATURDAY, JUNE 24, 2006 9 AM - 12:30 PM - WLS EXPO & Round Tables 1 - 4 PM - "River City Revealed" Guided Richmond Tours (Box Lunches Served on Motor coaches) 6 - 10 PM - Boogie & Splash Pool Party Cookout / Cash Bar 10 PM - 2 AM - WLS Friends PJ Party - (Hospitality Ste.) SUNDAY, JUNE 25, 2006 10 AM - 12 PM: "Aloha!" Breakfast Speakers To Be Determined
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/17/06 10:41 pm - Danville, VA
Can't wait, Tink...looks like so much fun.... Hugs, betsy
(deactivated member)
on 4/18/06 12:23 am - Remington, VA
HI Natalie! I've talked to my hubby and told him I want to go to this. So where do we register? Thanks! Kirsten
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views