JULIE ... IT IS YOUR TIME .. WE R WITH U !!

(deactivated member)
on 4/17/06 1:09 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Please stop by Julie's support page and show her your support . She has surgery tommorow . This is Dianna ( CappyMoon's ) Sis . A wonderfull - Healthy Life awaits you . http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php?N=P1119922840
bkhunter68
on 4/17/06 3:02 pm - VA
She knows' I don't need to hit the support page. My thoughts are with her. Damn in a year, Look out world. Here she comes.
SleeveRockn Chic
on 4/17/06 4:38 pm
Ok just posted for Julie, weird it posted as April 17 not 18 and it's like 2:30 a.m here, oh well but Julie just to let you know I know it's the 18th and I'll be praying for ya girl. Congradulations on your surgery later today soon you'll be a loser Take care, Kerry
cappymoon
on 4/17/06 7:48 pm - Northern, VA
Damn girl, I came here to do just that....thanks I appreciate you more than you know I am on the way out the door to the hospital now, running late as usual, and will print all of the comments out tomorrow and take them to the hospital (Like I have done before!!) I will leave my comment later, as I do want to see her before she goes into surgery!! I will update everyone later on this morning/afternoon, when I get back home..... Please stop by and wish her luck!! Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views