hello just get here from new york city!!!!

cynthia C.
on 4/17/06 1:29 am - ridgewood, NY
hello everyone: just want to say hello to all. we got here sunday to virgina beach we are staying at the turtle cay. the rain is killing the day . i hope this weather gets better. i hope everyone had agood easter. cytnhia c.
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/17/06 1:47 am - Danville, VA
Hi Cynthia! glad to see you made it ok. Sorry about the rain...I am in danville and the weather is beautiful. Looking forward to seeing you posting and getting to know you.. Hugs, Betsy
A10sFrau
on 4/17/06 3:01 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hi, We have had rainy weather for two days in the western part of the state. Even had terrible storms and hail Friday. It will get better when the April showers finish up. Glad to met you! Are you an NYC native? Lois
Shanana
on 4/17/06 7:11 am - Altavista, VA
Hope it gets to be a better vacation for you. That is a beautiful resort. Guess the indoor pool might have to save the day for ya!! Just relax and enjoy getting away. I love going to VA Beach. Shannon
Christine Hood
on 4/17/06 8:40 am - Fort Eustis, VA
hi cynthia! i'm originally from ny (westchester)...how long are you staying at the beach? turtle cay is really nice...down by the oceanfront! Enjoy!! christine
cynthia C.
on 4/17/06 9:04 am - ridgewood, NY
hi christine: i will be staying until saturday. the weather is cold like ny i hope it warn up. cytnhia c.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views