Bash in Richmond

prissy25
on 4/17/06 12:56 am - Barboursville, VA
Was reading the cost of things to Richmond pool bash was hoping to get to go but not going to be able to afford this on a fixed income and then I dont even own a bathing suit to cover all this body (lol) hope all you going have a great time.
Shanana
on 4/17/06 1:03 am - Altavista, VA
I got a suit you can wear. I probably wont go either cause of all these dr bills. When they find out what is wrong i will be on a payment plan w/ all sorts of drs. Who know? Maybe some miracle will happen and we can go. Shannon
prissy25
on 4/17/06 1:06 am - Barboursville, VA
Thanks but it would have to be a miracle from up above for that to happen. Im sorry your having all these problems I hope they find the problem an fix soon for u. Hugsss....
A10sFrau
on 4/17/06 2:19 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Shannon, I meant to click on 'reply' under your post so that you would get it as email. SO I am sending this so you will come back and read my reply whi*****ludes you. Lois
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/17/06 1:48 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...sorry you won't be able to make it...I am going to have to save to be able to get a room. Now if my car would just behave....battery died. Oh well, maybe someday we will be rich, huh? Hugs, Betsy
A10sFrau
on 4/17/06 2:16 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
After finding out I owe as much in taxes as many pay for a new car, I am only leaving town to go to the doctor. (I am not kidding either). Lynchburg, of course, does not count. I hope I can ride my bike to Lynchburg on the 29th. 65mpg is right up my el cheapo alley! I didn't look at the prices involved in Richmond, but when I read tghat it is a 'conference' and not just a get together, I knew it wasn't for me. We can all meet in L'burg or C'ville instead, no? (I was just thinking about you Shannon and wondering how you are doing. Hope they get to the bottom of this soon!). Hugs, Lois
Shanana
on 4/17/06 7:03 am - Altavista, VA
Well Last week they did colonoscopy and said they saw nothing. Today when I returned to PCP the report said they saw ileitus. Not sure what it was I looked it up and found all sorts of info on Chrohns disease. My PCP is in touch w/ gastro to see how they can treat me since gastric bypass. I had IBS before surgery. I dont know what all this is but between this and family issues i have not been having a happy time at it. Cant wait to see you again on the 29th. We can get together anytime. Melinda wants to try Olive Garden so maybe we can get together there sometime too. Shannon
Tam
on 4/17/06 3:42 am - Richmond, VA
Hey...I live about 5 miles away from the hotel and I still find it a little pricey! Hubby and I are usually working in the garage and pits for the IRL race at RIR and it is the same weekend so we might not be able to come. I have been putting aside a little each payday just in case. If we are able to go then I would LOVE to get a room and not have to travel. It would be much more fun and then I could hang out longer! What size suit do you need Melinda? I have about 10 I need to get rid of so I can buy one that FITS me! The one I wore on vacation was HUGE on me! I am in a 12-14-16 (depending on the clothes) and I was wearing a size 24! I REALLY need to buy a new suit soon! {{hugs}} Tammy C -190 lbs YAHOOO!!!!!
prissy25
on 4/17/06 6:29 am - Barboursville, VA
Tammy I emailed u thinking you said it was a size 10 I just reread your post you have 10 Im country and dumb. let me know your sizes.
Shanana
on 4/17/06 7:44 am - Altavista, VA
Check the thift stores. I found one like new for 1.50. Cant beat that for still losing. It has shorts made into it and all and pretty. Hope you get to fit it in to go. Shannon C.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views