Daily Quote/Thought

KathieKathie
on 4/17/06 12:28 am - Manassas, VA
Today's Quote: A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. Bette Davis (1908-1989, American actress, producer) ------------- Today's Thought: People are always blaming their cir****tances for what they are. I don't believe in cir****tances. The people who get on in the world are the people who get up and look for the cir****tances they want and if they can't find them, make them. ~ George Bernard Shaw
Kitty Kat
on 4/17/06 12:46 am - Richmond, VA
Dang it woman STOP making me wait until almost 11 am to see these! I NEED 'em and daily! Don't make me crack da whip on ya! Hugs, Kat
KathieKathie
on 4/17/06 12:53 am - Manassas, VA
Doh! Daily does include weekends, doesn't it? Anymore, I don't even look at the computer on a weekend but maybe once. When I get moved next month, things will settle down again, I promise! Home sick from work today... got a 3-day-long headache that won't stop. So what am I doing? Cleaning, organizing, sorting and throwing away jun****pt my butt in bed until 9am, and the thoughts of "I should be doing..." made my head hurt worse so I rolled out and got busy. I'll get better about these one of these days! ~K
Kitty Kat
on 4/17/06 1:09 am - Richmond, VA
Nah I just do my daily post/stubborn lb Mon-Fri I don't get on da puter much during the weekend either. Awww feel better sweetie! Hugs, Kat
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/17/06 1:49 am - Danville, VA
thanks, Kathy, I look forward to these... Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views