new update on joann

hollydecarlo
on 4/16/06 9:21 pm - hopewell, VA
hello all, i went to see joann last night. she was finally moved out of icu and put into a reg. room.. she is in good spirits but alot of pain. i told her you all send your love and she was happy to hear that.. she wont be coming home today. tom said probley not til tues or wed. she is just having a tough time with the pain. as she cant take morphine. please everyone keep her in your thoughts and prayers today. that this pain subsides and she can come home soon. you can log onto the uva web site and send her a card if you would like her last name is tigert. i think this will keep her spirits up..so lets show her just how much we miss and care for her. take care all and i will keep you posted... hugs, holly http://www.healthsystem.virginia.edu/internet/e-cards/ here is the link to send a card!!!
A10sFrau
on 4/16/06 10:15 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
What a neat service! I had never heard of that before. I thought I could get up there to visit her, but I am having to watch the pennies this month--after looking at a recent bank statement Thanks for letting us know, Holly Lois
prissy25
on 4/16/06 11:15 pm - Barboursville, VA
Thanks Holly just sent her a card miss her posting. Hope she will be home soon. I know im close an should go see her but I hate that place If I had someone to go w/ I would but dont like it alone. Can you give me here room number maybe Ill get out an call her. Hope to see you both on the 29th. hugs...
cappymoon
on 4/16/06 11:55 pm - Northern, VA
Hi Holly Do you have JoAnn's last name and room number so I can send her a card? I might have missed the information somewhere, not sure Thanks for keeping us updated!! Dianna
Shanana
on 4/17/06 7:14 am - Altavista, VA
It is Tigert. I did not use room #. I did talk to her though and she does not sound very well. Says she is in alot of pain and the nurses are not very nice since she got out of ICU. She just wants to come home. Shannon
cappymoon
on 4/17/06 7:19 am - Northern, VA
Thanks Shannon, just sent my card to her Dianna
hollydecarlo
on 4/17/06 7:32 am - hopewell, VA
dianna, it tigert and room # 6167 a hugs, holly
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/17/06 1:31 am - Danville, VA
Hi Holly..Thanks for the update on our famous upclucker...hehe. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. Sent her a card. When you see her or talk to her again, tell her I love her and miss her bunches. Hugs, Betsy the Bad Mother Clucker
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views