Happy Easter

kizie23
on 4/15/06 1:31 pm - blacksburg, VA
Just wanted to pop on before I went to bed and wish everyone a Happy Easter. Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 4/15/06 8:18 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Happy Easter to you TOO!!! ...that's the closest to a hopping bunny, I could find! Hope you have some wonderful plans that include, friends, family, fun, love and laughter! I'm going to be spending it at Busch Gardens with my son (hubby's out to sea) and my good girlfriend (Wendy G) and her family. It was a spur of the moment plan and Im looking forward to it. Can't wait to be a KID for a day (cause we all know that's so RARE for me) Hugs - Lei
Kathy & Rich
on 4/15/06 9:45 pm - Fairfax, VA
Mornin', Lei! You folks have a great time at Busch Gardens. That is on our list for this year. I've only been there once and it was almost 20 years ago and Rich was probably the same. Now that we both can enjoy rides and walk around all day without issue. Actually got lots of summer plans running around in my head. Festivals, fairs and such. Enjoy your kidship today! Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 4/15/06 10:11 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Kathy!!!! Just spent the last 30 minutes trying to find a TANK TOP that didn't make me look like a flippin' marshmellow!!! Good grief, what the heck happened to my body?!? LOL, now granted, I KNOW I'm UP 10 lbs from last summer (as of this morning, who knows tomorrow) ...but 10 lbs should NOT all be resting in the underarm area, right?? EVERYTHING I put on, I looked like I was oozing outta the sleeves/sides! [sigh] ...today is gonna be a "I feel large" kinda day, I can tell already. Arentcha' just THRILLED that you made the mistake of saying hello? HEY? When you and RICH make your way down here, LET ME KNOW!! Er, unless, you don't want my screaming hyper loud self around, that is. BUT if you want company, Im always gamed for being a KID FOR A DAY!! When I go today, Im going to take advantage of their special.... Right now, before May 31st, the price of a ONE DAY PASS ($51) will also be the cover charge for a SEASON PASS, good thru Sept 2006. Needless to say, Im gonna take advantage of the special and get my season pass, so I'll be ready to play at the park - over and over - if people wanna go! As far as the Festivals? I still absolutely LOVE that site you shared with me last year. Got on it about 4 weeks ago, and started plotting out my SPRING/SUMMER FESTIVALS!!!! Found one in Gloucester (The Daffodil Festival) that Wendy and I went to a few weeks ago, that was AWESOME!!! If you know of any your way that "shouldnt be missed" SHARE THE INFO, please??? [sniffle sniffle ...whine!] ...Im officially a deployment-widow and I wanna stay BUSY this year, vs sitting around moping, feeling sad, lonely and stuffing my face. Boy oh' boy do I KNOW ME - and that's a possibility that could happen, if Im not careful. ENJOY YOUR DAY, sweet stuff, it's time to start grabbing bottled water and snacks - My innerchild is calling my name!!! Hugs - Lei
cathya
on 4/16/06 12:44 am - Orlando, FL
HE IS RISEN! (you say HE IS RISEN INDEED) My Mother was Ukarian and Easter was here favorite holiday. Everyone she met on Easter was greeted with that phrase - in Ukranian which I can't say unfortunately. My husband and I along with my WLS buddy Julie went to the Sunrise Service at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, DC. It was spectacular. The weather was perfect, the music was fabulous, and I'm so glad we went. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. PS. Lei, what is the website for the festivals? Cathy
Christine Hood
on 4/16/06 3:14 am - Fort Eustis, VA
HE IS RISEN INDEED!!! Hapy Easter Cathy (and everyone)! Christine
Ernurse323
on 4/16/06 10:25 am - Virginia Beach, VA
You are beautiful..Shut yer yipper !!! Dana
Kathy & Rich
on 4/15/06 9:29 pm - Fairfax, VA
Happy Easter, Melissa! Have a great day! Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years