Syntrax Nectar Naturals Tealicious

Sporty Jill
on 4/14/06 10:45 am - Norfolk, VA
Hey all.....I found a company on-line who is doing a close out sale of the Syntrax Nectar Tealicious. Normally it is $35.00 a 2.2 pound container. They are selling it for $14.99 a container, and if you buy more than 4 then it is $12.99 a container. I bought 10 jugs and only paid $8.00 in shipping. Not sure how much of it they have available, but I ordered it on Monday and received it today (Friday), so their shipping and service was pretty good. They also carry IDS and many others that I know that people here buy. Oh, you need to know who they are....Advantagesupplements.com Jill 263/185(FINALLY)/145
(deactivated member)
on 4/14/06 10:53 am - Remington, VA
Jill, HI Totally OT from what you just posted....but I"m desperate and hoping you can help!!! I saw another post on this......but my questions not answered there.....i have a horrible headache right now, since 11;30 a.m......I think it's sinus and all i have is the DayQuil Liquicaps. Do you know if we can take them? I'm one month post op if that matters at all. Thanks! Kirsten
(deactivated member)
on 4/14/06 11:08 am - Remington, VA
by the way....thanks for the tip on the nectar!
A10sFrau
on 4/14/06 12:11 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
What a coincidence (not really). I just found out about them the other day too, and bought 4. Lois
(deactivated member)
on 4/15/06 8:29 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Missy-ma'am!! Just wanted to tell you how much I ENJOYED lunch on Friday!! I felt like we were life long friends, reconnected, ya know? Yes - that should probably scare you, it means there's a "brain connection" of some sort and my brain's nothing to duplicate. Your husband was a real trooper, I can't believe he sat through over 2 hours of nonstop clucking, er, chirping.... no no, I mean "intelligent conversation", without telling us to shaddap already. Hey? Next time we hook up - wanna bring me a sample of that TEA stuff? Yah yah, I have no pride and have no business "asking" for samples (rumor has it, it's polite to wait for them to "suggest" it ...per my Southern step mother) .... I have one word/thought on that? WHATEVER!!!! Anyway - you raved about it over lunch and it sounds like something Id like to try. LOL, surely with 10 freakn jugs of it, you won't mind sharing a scoop, right? Hugs - Lei (who put you on da' spot and now you GOTTA share!) [smirk]
Sporty Jill
on 4/16/06 12:41 am - Norfolk, VA
HAHA....you sound like my son Patrick. He says, "Well, if I waited for you to offer, I'd NEVER get anything!". The Tealicious is my favorite. Not everyone likes it (which is fine with me), but it was the only one I could drink in the beginning. It has NO lemon flavor to it (YAHOO!), but because it is so expensive to make the company doesn't do samples of it (ok, so how do you get people to try it???). But, not a problem in bringing you a sample. I'll try to remember. You know how the old brain goes. I had a GREAT time too. John really liked you. He thought you were great and looks forward to getting together again. Ya, he's a real trooper. We definately need to do it again (hey....I'm off in 2 weeks, again). Hey...if the weather holds up this week, we may be down at the beach again bike riding. If interested I'll give ya a call. Looks like it will be towards the end of the week, cause that's when it gets back up to 70. Have a great weekend! Jill 263/184/145
(deactivated member)
on 4/18/06 1:26 am - Remington, VA
Jill, Thanks again for this tip! I just placed my order! Kirsten
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views