Sinus Medications we can take

RotnRottie
on 4/14/06 7:03 am - Newport News, VA
Hi, I know this has been posted about a hundred times but can one of you please let me know what meds we can take. I have the sinus crud that just won't leave. It would be appreciated more than you know. Thanks, Joy
Sharon Q.
on 4/14/06 7:48 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Hiya Joy!! Not a problem to repeat. I use Tylenol Sinus, I'd say any sinus stuff with acediminifin........so can't spell that dumb word!! You get what I mean though. Good luck, feel better!! XOOXOXOXOXOOXO Sharon
RotnRottie
on 4/14/06 10:52 am - Newport News, VA
Sharon, thanks for the post. I'll give it a try. I can't spell that damn word either. Take care, Joy
Christine Hood
on 4/14/06 11:32 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Joy, Be careful with the sinus crud because mine quickly escalated into a terrible infection that took almost a month (and antibiotics) to go away! I hadn't taken a sick day from work in about 4 years and that had me home in bed for about 2 days (should have been longer but I dragged myself to work)!! Feel better! Christine
RotnRottie
on 4/14/06 9:58 pm - Newport News, VA
Hey Christine, I think it's the same as yours. I was out for 2 days last week. Been to the doctor 3 times already and had antibiotics and it is still here. It just takes everything out of ya. Thanks for the post and I hope your feeling better. Take care, Joy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views