Wow Weekend!

LadyDiane
on 4/14/06 6:47 am - Richmond, VA
Hello Everyone! I know it's been forever since I last posted (thought I do keep updated with some with email and such!) I miss talking to everyone here and hope you are all doing well! Just wanted to share some of my wow moments from an unforgettable Spring Break! I went up to NY to visit some friends on Long Island (where I grew up) and I had not seen them in 2 years! It was so amazing! My friends truly didn't recognize me at the airport, and we both stood there in the middle of JFK and cried and held each other for like 10 minutes! I had such a good time being with my 2 best friends- we have known each other since 10th grade, and we shared lots of laughs, tears and drinks this past weekend (yes those of you who know me, I am enjoying some "spirits" once again, I was very "spirited" this past week!) Ok so on to my wow moments: WOW- Airplane seats- I was able to fit in it with room to spare- didn't need an extender and crossed my legs in the seat- WOW! WOW- This guy who used to hate me - we fought like cats and dogs all the time- didn't recognize me, when he did, he dropped his jaw and kissed my butt for the rest of the night! I know it's probably mean, but I enjoyed the positive attention - even if I don't care for the guy much, lol! He tried to kiss me and as tipsy as I was in the middle of the club I was like Oh my god (I never get attention like this!) -ok so yeah I kissed him back! WOW- Went shopping in the city with my friends and was able to buy stuff! WOW I used to hate going shopping, cause they would find cute stuff, and I couldn't find anything! WOW- One of my friends borrowed my shirt to wear out- I know no big deal right- WRONG! My friends used to borrow a t-shirt and it was a nightgown, for a friend to borrow a shirt and have it fit her was so cool for me, I was like in tears! And the biggest wow was just spending time with people I love, showing them thenew more confident, healthy me and having a great time going out, relaxing and just being with great friends. So I just wanted to share a little of my good things and say hey to everyone. Keep in touch all, email me and let me know what's up with you! Hugs, Diane
Kathy & Rich
on 4/14/06 7:05 am - Fairfax, VA
Thanks for sharing your wow weekend with us! Sounds like a fabulous time. So, where'd you go? I grew up in Queens and worked in Nassau. My sister used to live in Manhasset and now lives in Floral Park with a summer home in East Quoque. Hugs, Kathy
LadyDiane
on 4/14/06 10:14 am - Richmond, VA
That's funny I grew up in Levittown, and my friends are still there so I was there for most of the weekend, but we did some shopping and stuff in Manhatten and around the city.
Susan E.
on 4/15/06 12:17 pm - Purcellville, VA
Sounds like you had a fab. time. Thanks for sharing. It's so nice to see just how positive our lives are now, since taking control. You look great. Gald you have fun. Hugs, Susan
LadyDiane
on 4/16/06 3:56 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks Susan, Yeah I had an amazing time, and your right it is nice to look at all the positives now! You look great too!
Kitty Kat
on 4/16/06 11:43 pm - Richmond, VA
Hey Beautiful! I am SO happy you had a nice time! Your WOW moments are wonderful. Make sure you document them in your profile. It is so kewl to be able to wear my sister's clothes (cause she's all fashiony and crap ) and to be able to see those who've been less than nice to me in the past and have them drooooool! Congrats on your WOWs and success. You are gorgeous! Hugs, Kat
LadyDiane
on 4/18/06 12:56 am - Richmond, VA
Thanks so much Kat! It was great being able to see my friends, have a great time and feel like I looked good. I truly enjoyed myself and that was one of the best things! I have got to update my profile, I swear I am so bad at that. Talk to you soon Diane
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views