update on joann

hollydecarlo
on 4/14/06 6:21 am - hopewell, VA
i talked to tom at about 230pm today and he said her surgery went very well. yeah!! i am so happy... i again talked to him at 415 pm and he said she is in intensive care but is doing very well she is up and alert and talking and not feeling to much pain. tom said she should be moved to a regular room either tonight or early tomorrow. i will keep you all posted. as he lets me know more.. thank you all for your prayers for her. i am so glad she is ok!! hugs, holly
Kathy & Rich
on 4/14/06 7:02 am - Fairfax, VA
Thanks, Holly! Appreciate the update! Glad to hear she is doing so well. Hugs, Kathy
prissy25
on 4/14/06 7:04 am - Barboursville, VA
Great glad to here she is ok wonder how she was doing thanks for the update.
A10sFrau
on 4/14/06 7:28 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Thanks for the update Holly! Lois
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/14/06 8:03 am - Danville, VA
Holly, I have been worried about her all day....please give her my love and let her know I am still praying for her....and I love her. Thanks for the update...Glad she isn't in too much pain. Hugs, Betsy
Sporty Jill
on 4/14/06 11:54 am - Norfolk, VA
Hey Holly- Thanks for the update. let her know that we are all very happy for her and wish her the best of luck! Jill
WendyNVA
on 4/14/06 2:15 pm - Va Beach, VA
Wonderful news, keep us posted, and pass on our love Wendy
(deactivated member)
on 4/14/06 8:42 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Hey Baby Gurl ,. thanks for the update ! You tell that Mother Clucker I said to get well and that I am thinking about her .. and love her dearly .. She is so lucky to have you as a friend !!! Always , Tink
(deactivated member)
on 4/15/06 8:30 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
GREAT NEWS!!!! Yes yes, I know Im late on my reply - but I as so happy to read the update and even if I am late, it still warrants a reply, right? Thanks for sharing the GREAT news with us - Im so glad to hear Joann pulled through with flying colors. She's got so much ***** and a zest for life, there was never a doubt. Hugs to you both - Lei
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views