Post-Op Polls

Kathy & Rich
on 4/14/06 4:03 am - Fairfax, VA
A true Kathy-ism poll if ever there were one... 1. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe the post-op skin under your chin, it would be: 2. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op upper arms, it would be: 3. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op breasts, it would be: 4. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op abdomen, it would be: 5. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op butt, it would be: 6. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op thighs, it would be: 7. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op knees, it would be: 8. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op calves, it would be: 9. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op feet, it would be:
Kathy & Rich
on 4/14/06 4:04 am - Fairfax, VA
1. Gobble, Gobble 2. Jiggle, Jiggle 3. Giggle, Giggle (Fruit Roll Ups) 4. Old dried out orange peel 5. Woof, Woof (Shar-pei) 6. Broomstick skirt 7. Dimples? 8. Small tree trunks 9. Size 11.5? Egads and I thought 12s were hard to find.
Ross C
on 4/14/06 4:20 am - McLean, VA
1. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe the post-op skin under your chin, it would be: Ew? 2. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op upper arms, it would be: GRRR NOT Manly! 3. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op breasts, it would be: Dammit still have them when they gonna be completely gone! 4. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op abdomen, it would be: empty sack of potatoes! 5. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op butt, it would be: umm nonexistent! 6. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op thighs, it would be: looks great cept on the inside! 7. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op knees, it would be: A-OK! 8. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op calves, it would be: RIPPED 9. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op feet, it would be: down to a size 11.5 or 12 NORMAL WIDTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was a EEEE! NO MORE VELCRO! WAHOOOOOO!
Kathy & Rich
on 4/14/06 4:41 am - Fairfax, VA
Excellent answers!
(deactivated member)
on 4/14/06 4:45 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Kathy, I wanna play!! FRIDAYS are for playin' around - all "deep" thought goes on hold, dontcha think? 1. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe the post-op skin under your chin, it would be: GONE!!!! (Thank ya' Dr. Gallembeck!!) 2. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op upper arms, it would be: Battle scarred! 3. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op breasts, it would be: Wow - so that's where they belong? 4. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op abdomen, it would be: Pierced!! 5. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op butt, it would be: Too many layers too count! 6. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op thighs, it would be: Eeek!!...are they supposed to jiggle like that? 7. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op knees, it would be: Snap-crackle-POP! 8. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op calves, it would be: FIRM! That's what happens when they have to carry 400 pounds around for so many years. 9. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op feet, it would be: I have BarneyRubbleFeet! I love to go barefooted so they're stubby, square and rough bottoms!
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/14/06 6:25 am - Danville, VA
1. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe the post-op skin under your chin, it would be: Turkey neck...gobble gobble 2. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op upper arms, it would be: Wings....flappy wings 3. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op breasts, it would be: flat and long 4. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op abdomen, it would be: not too bad yet. 5. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op butt, it would be: Like my daughter asked, where did the @ss go? 6. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op thighs, it would be: Sharpeee 7. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op knees, it would be: bones 8. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op calves, it would be: not too bad 9. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op feet, it would be: 1/2 size smaller....now a 7....
LadyDiane
on 4/14/06 6:51 am - Richmond, VA
Hi Kathy, Love the poll ok here we go! 1. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe the post-op skin under your chin, it would be: jiggly 2. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op upper arms, it would be: i call them bye bye arms, they wave bye bye when i wave, i HATE them! 3. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op breasts, it would be: God I still don't have any! I call them teh incredible shrinking women! 4. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op abdomen, it would be: jello 5. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op butt, it would be: I don't have a butt, just yecky! 6. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op thighs, it would be: bouncy 7. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op knees, it would be: Theya re ok actucally I have knees now so it's cool! 8. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op calves, it would be: They look good, just a little jiggly 9. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op feet, it would be: Shrinking 2 sizes so far!
Kitty Kat
on 4/14/06 9:39 am - Richmond, VA
1. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe the post-op skin under your chin, it would be: (unless I press my chin to my neck it isn't truly noticeable) chunky chin 2. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op upper arms, it would be: Jabba Flab! 3. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op breasts, it would be: Saggie Sallies! 4. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op abdomen, it would be: Kitty Jiggly! 5. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op butt, it would be: Very there stare bottom ware! 6. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op thighs, it would be: THUNNNNNNDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAA thighs! 7. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op knees, it would be: Me likey my knees 8. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op calves, it would be: Thick and firm 9. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op feet, it would be: BOOOOOOTIFUL
(deactivated member)
on 4/14/06 8:48 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
1. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe the post-op skin under your chin, it would be: *** No Mas... My chins are gone !** 2. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op upper arms, it would be: **** Stronger than ever ******** 3. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op breasts, it would be: ********* TENSIE WEENSIE ******** 4. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op abdomen, it would be: *** A freaking train wreck ****** 5. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op butt, it would be: ***** Gone with the Wind ***** 6. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op thighs, it would be: ***** Rolly Poly Olie ***** 7. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op knees, it would be: *** No Pain - No worries **** 8. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op calves, it would be: **** Skinny **** 9. If you had to use a word or short phrase to describe your post-op feet, it would be: Small - and Purty
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views