Weekend Plans?

Sharon Q.
on 4/14/06 3:33 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey baby.......Happy Easter to ya!!! UMMMM, I'm sending my oldest to NJ today so he can have Easter and spring break w/his dad. So we'll be home with just the girls. I'm cooking on Sunday, Jen is coming w/her family and also some neighbors and my sis and her family.......hope it doesn't rain, but either way, it'll be fun fun fun!!! The boys in our neighborhood are all out fishing today, I'm sure all but one will come back sloshed with very few fish and lots of stories. LOL It's cool that they can go and have fun tho. I think that's it from here. We did get the deck in last Friday w/no rain issues. Had about 10 neighborhood guys here screwing down the planks, so that part went fast. Now we just need rails and stairs...............oh well. Have a super great weekend hot stuff!!! OXOXOOXOXOOXOXOO Sharon
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/14/06 3:38 am - Danville, VA
Honey, you need a new picture!!!! You are so hott! Was nice to see you at the support group meeting and you are really doing well. I have no plans at all for the weekend....all my kids are grown and live far away. I do however, Have a special Good Friday service at church tonight, I am in the choir and we are doing a special on Sunday morning. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs, Betsy
Ross C
on 4/14/06 3:51 am - McLean, VA
Brother! Betsy's right you need to update that pic! I'm going to be driving up to No.Va myself tonight... Spend some quality time with my family. May see some friends late tonight... Tommorrow night is our Seder so we'll be drinking good wine and praying the night away. not much on my plate for this weekend.. relaxing as much as possible as next week is hellacious! I've got three 14 hr days and a job interview at Verizon on tuesday! It'll be nice to relax next friday! We should go out for a sometime! you don't live that far away! give me a call sometime... -Ross
(deactivated member)
on 4/14/06 3:56 am - Remington, VA
HI Keith For right now I'm enjoying a little Mommytime! My guys....hubby and two sons left earlier for New Jersey to go to a Philadelphia Flyers hockey game tomorrow. My hubby's from Trenton, NJ....near Philly. They'll be coming home tomorrow night or Sunday morning. So I am going to go out and do a little shopping today, grab a movie or two and that'll be what I do this evening(take in a coupla chick flicks). Tomorrow I have to do some schoolwork, finals are coming up and I have a major term paper to start/finsih too(nothing like procrastinating--I typically wirte those kind of papers under pressure anyway!) I've always made my kids Easter baskets, so I'll be doing that sometime before Sunday morning. They're old enough to where they dont do egg hunts anymore....sad to say....I miss those days! But I still like to do the baskets....everybody likes a treat now and then. Kirsten
(deactivated member)
on 4/14/06 5:07 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Keith!!! Man, I can't believe it, it's ALMOST DEPRESSING to admit/type - but I have NO plans this weekend, none, nada, zip, zilch {sniffle sniffle} NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the first weekend in about ....um.... I dunno, about 5 months, that I havent had SOMETHING going on during the weekend, and I mean, one or two evenings and one or two days, staying busy. Yikes, is their a support group for this kinda trauma? Just left JILL (2Shakes/Shimmy) and her hubby, we met on the boardwalk and had a wonderful lunch. Talked NONstop (like machine gun rapid fire, kinda nonstop) for about 2 and a half hours. ...Im thinking the MEN across America should be raising shot glasses and saluting John, he was such a trooper and sat thru it all, bored to tears and never once complained! hehehe Anyway - Im gonna get up at the crack of dawn, like 3:30, so I can take my sweety out to NewPort - Sub's fixin' to sail off into the sunset, er, guess in this case, the depths of the blue blue seas? What a TERRIBLE way to start off my weekend - might keep the car pointed in the direction of Williamsburg and hit the PrimeOutlet mall. I dunno, we'll see. Um... normally I love these "whatcha doing" questions. Arent you just thrilled that I stopped by to whine?
~ Julie ~
on 4/14/06 7:56 am - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
Cleaning tomorrow. Bowel prep Sunday. YEAH!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views