Weekend Plans?

kabarron1
on 4/14/06 1:34 am - Hopewell, VA
Just curious if anyone has anything interesting planned for this weekend. The only thing I have planned is to take the kids easter egg hunting on Sunday. That's about it. How about you? Keith
Kathy & Rich
on 4/14/06 1:39 am - Fairfax, VA
I have a support group gathering tomorrow morning. Then will have lunch with Rich. Then he'll be off to work. He is DJing on WARW 94.7 Classic Rock from 3-8 tomorrow and 4-9 on Sunday. I might hit the gym and then I have to go to my office to help with a software release about 7 pm for about an hour. Sunday, chores. If the weather is nice, maybe a bike ride. Oh and taxes. They are due Monday, aren't they? LOL! Have a great one! Kathy
kabarron1
on 4/14/06 1:40 am - Hopewell, VA
Wow! Sounds like a busy weekend! Enjoy! Keith
LB
on 4/14/06 1:44 am - Northern, VA
Its about to get crazy in the Georgetown/Adams Morgan area! My best friend forever is about to leave town. She's been living with me since January. I'm super sad she's leaving, but we're going to do it with a bang! Ha! This city can't handle the both of us for too long, so its probably for the better. ;) I always loved the easter egg hunt as a kid! We'd wake up and the "Easter Bunny" hid eggs at our house. Then we'd go to church and the "Easter Bunny" had been there too, hiding eggs. Then we'd go to brunch at the country club to meet the "Easter Bunny" AND find his eggs! Oh, the candy I'd eat that day. Honestly, it was better than halloween! Haha!
kabarron1
on 4/14/06 1:49 am - Hopewell, VA
Well you two try not to wreck the entire town okay? Keith
Ernurse323
on 4/14/06 1:52 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi Keith.... I will be going out on my new boat !!!!! I can't wait...Cross your fingers that it doesn't rain !!!! Happy Easter !! Dana
kabarron1
on 4/14/06 2:03 am - Hopewell, VA
Happy Easter back at you Dana! Have fun and be safe! Keith
Kitty Kat
on 4/14/06 2:05 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Keith, We've got our lil' bugga Nora's 1st birthday ! She turned 1 the 11th but we're celebrating it Saturday. We hoped to have a cookout/birthday party in the back yard but it looks as if rain will invade us. No worries always a plan B with me. I've always made Kayla's Easter baskets and this year I'll be making 2. Never was much for the store bought ones. We'll have them open them on Sunday morning and spend the day together as a family. That bout sums our weekend up. Enjoy, Kat
Ms Court
on 4/14/06 2:46 am - Remington, VA
Happy Easter to you Keith. Tonight it's off to the gym, and a little cooking/baking in preparation for Sunday. Saturday is moving day for one of my sisters so I will be joining the family to lend a hand. Sunday starts first with church services with my grandmother and then a big family/extended family celebration at my mom's. Then Sunday night I will probably crash. Courtney
A10sFrau
on 4/14/06 3:04 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
To the accountant today to pick up my tax return . Visit to Melissa in B'burg sometime this weekend. Motorcycle riding between the raindrops this weekend. Visit Pop in Arlington Thursday, with Cody, Friday to MCV for all the tests for the research in which I am a participant (stress treadmill, DEXA scan and a variety of bloodwork). Saturday the 22nd, Advanced Riders Course (8hrs). Sunday, POKER RUN! The rest of the time, yard work (TONS of it) and more riding. That is my spring break. Then only 5 weeks until OUT for the summer. Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views