good morning all today is joann's surgery

hollydecarlo
on 4/13/06 9:18 pm - hopewell, VA
and we all need to send lots of prayers her way. i will be worried about her all day... i will keep everyone posted i have tom her ex calling me as soon as she gets out of surgery.. he said last time it took a very long time so when ever he calls me i will post so i can keep you all informed on how she is doing.. i will be going to see her on sat afternoon.. in about 10 mins she will be going into surgery... hope every thing goes well for her and she has a speedy recovery and a fast one cause im going to be lost with out my partner in crime for a while... take care all and have a wonderful easter!!! hugs, holly 259/161/125
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/13/06 10:03 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Hon, She is definately in my thoughts and prayers. Please tell her I love her bunches. I am with her in spirit....right beside her. Thanks for keeping us updated....I am worried about her. Give her my love and let us know asap. Love ya. Betsy
A10sFrau
on 4/13/06 10:08 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
I'm on break and they are calling for rain so I think I'll run up there to see her tomorrow, too, or maybe Sunday depending on what you report. I think I will be running down to B'burg for Melissa, so what I time I go to C'ville will depend on that. Holly, if you don't post her rom number, please email it to me. JoAnn tracked me down at MCV, so I intend to return the favor . Thanks, Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views