*TGIF Senseless Questions*

kabarron1
on 4/14/06 1:07 am - Hopewell, VA
1. How old will you be?? 42 2. Where do you think you will live? VA 3. Will you (still) be married, divorced, single? lol! who knows! 4. How old will the kids be? If ya don't have any yet, guess, ages, names, all of it. 15 & 12 5. Where do you think you'll be working? Or will you be retired? Hopefully I'll have landed my government job I've been working towards. 6. How many tatoos will you have by then, and what will they be? Probably just the one I have now. Its a tribal phoenix 7. What kind of car will you be driving? Some beater probably 8. Looking forward in your life, 10 years from now, will you be where you want to be? Will you be happy? I'm never where I want to be or satisfied with where I'm at. Always trying to do better. 9. If you could predict OR have control over 1 thing now, for 10 years ahead what would it be? Career path
shoutjoy
on 4/14/06 1:13 am - Culpeper, VA
1. How old will you be?? 63 2. Where do you think you will live? my little farm, somewhere south 3. Will you (still) be married, divorced, single? married 4. How old will the kids be? If ya don't have any yet, guess, ages, names, all of it. I don't have children 5. Where do you think you'll be working? Or will you be retired? Hopefully retired, but doing fun work (writing, wildcrafting, etc.) 6. How many tatoos will you have by then, and what will they be? none 7. What kind of car will you be driving? 4WD pickup for the farm, fuel efficient hybrid probably 8. Looking forward in your life, 10 years from now, will you be where you want to be? Will you be happy? I hope so. 9. If you could predict OR have control over 1 thing now, for 10 years ahead what would it be? financially, free of debt
A10sFrau
on 4/14/06 3:11 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hey Paula What is wildcrafting? Lois
Jen_G
on 4/14/06 5:26 am - in, VA
1. How old will you be?? ugh 40 2. Where do you think you will live? Still in Haymarket Hopefully! 3. Will you (still) be married, divorced, single? Still married 4. How old will the kids be? If ya don't have any yet, guess, ages, names, all of it. Wow..21, 18, 15, and 13 5. Where do you think you'll be working? Or will you be retired? Hopefully for same company but with a great promotion between now and then 6. How many tatoos will you have by then, and what will they be? I might have one, thinking about it anyway 7. What kind of car will you be driving? If not my same BMW a newer one 8. Looking forward in your life, 10 years from now, will you be where you want to be? Will you be happy? I sure hope so! 9. If you could predict OR have control over 1 thing now, for 10 years ahead what would it be? I'll say I'll definately have control over my weight, i won't be fat again..I will be a success LOVE YOU GIRL! See ya sunday Jen
obxlovin
on 4/15/06 7:59 am - Virgina Beach, VA
1. How old will you be?? I will be 39 2. Where do you think you will live? Hopefully in a bigger house maybe in Jacksonville 3. Will you (still) be married, divorced, single? I hope Happily Married 4. How old will the kids be? If ya don't have any yet, guess, ages, names, all of it. My oldest will be 16, Middle will be 14, baby will be 12 5. Where do you think you'll be working? Or will you be retired? I would love to be working in the hospital some where 6. How many tatoos will you have by then, and what will they be? Well I have the I turned 18 tatto of a dolphin on my ankle but with weight gain it turned into a manate. Maybe one more tatto on my lower back. Who knows. No crazy bald eagle or wolf or anything like that. 7. What kind of car will you be driving? My future car would be a car and not a minivan, I would love to have a 5 speed again. 8. Looking forward in your life, 10 years from now, will you be where you want to be? Will you be happy? I will be happy.Yes, if all goes well, I will be where I want to be. 9. If you could predict OR have control over 1 thing now, for 10 years ahead what would it be? Control over any one thing? Me and my husband would be healthy ( esp. cardiovascular healthy).
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views