*TGIF Senseless Questions*

A10sFrau
on 4/13/06 9:58 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
1.) 65 2.) Living right here overlooking the James and looking up at the Blue Ridge Parkway and National Forest. I LOVE it here! It is my idea of heaven. 3.) Widowed and single, as today. 4.) Children will be 34, Dusty and 31, Cody. 5.) Age 65? I hope retired, finally. Or maybe not. How great is it to have a job that has you off in the summer and most holidays? A job you know all about and perform really well? And get paid reasonably well for? (ALWAYS room for improvement on that last remark!) 6.) No tatoos now or then. I already have enough (un)naturally occuring marks on my body to pay to have more added. Plus, they would probably charge extra for working with all these wrinkles! 7.) Most likely drive the same 1999 Dodge 2500 4x4 Quad cab I have now. I LOVE this vehicle! It is the best vehicle I have ever had. I have pledged to keep it going as long as it keeps me going. Will also have a motorcycle as long as I can hold one up . 8.) I have always been where I want to be and have been happy-- except when I wasn't, briefly, and then I did something about it immediately (like divorce or change jobs). 9.) I would have my daughter be a happy, responsible, productive, satisfied, self-supporting adult. Today is the first day of our spring break!! Yay for me! Lots of motorcycle riding and a day trip to Arlington to visit Pop this coming week. Then the Advanced Riders course nextr Saturday and a Poker Run next Sunday--YIPPEE!!!! Lois
Cinderellen
on 4/13/06 9:58 pm - Winterville, NC
1. How old will you be?? ~44 2. Where do you think you will live? ~North Carolina, or maybe Maryland. 3. Will you (still) be married, divorced, single? ~Hopefully still married. 4. How old will the kids be? If ya don't have any yet, guess, ages, names, all of it. ~26 and 22. (YIKES!!!) 5. Where do you think you'll be working? Or will you be retired? ~Probably at a school. 6. How many tatoos will you have by then, and what will they be? ~None. 7. What kind of car will you be driving? ~Some kind of convertible. 8. Looking forward in your life, 10 years from now, will you be where you want to be? Will you be happy? ~I sure hope so. 9. If you could predict OR have control over 1 thing now, for 10 years ahead what would it be? ~My health, and that of my family's.
Kathy & Rich
on 4/13/06 10:39 pm - Fairfax, VA
1. How old will you be?? 55 turning 56 (me and Lei, that is) 2. Where do you think you will live? South Carolina 3. Will you (still) be married, divorced, single? MARRIED 4. How old will the kids be? If ya don't have any yet, guess, ages, names, all of it. Don't have any yet but if we adopt... maybe 16-20 5. Where do you think you'll be working? Or will you be retired? Working as a nutritionist, therapist, personal trainer... something like that. 6. How many tatoos will you have by then, and what will they be? At least 2. A double dream catcher on my shoulder and one on an ankle - a celtic butterfly. Don't have any now. 7. What kind of car will you be driving? Something roomy and practical. 8. Looking forward in your life, 10 years from now, will you be where you want to be? Will you be happy? Yes and yes 9. If you could predict OR have control over 1 thing now, for 10 years ahead what would it be? I'd love to improve finances so that the above is more possible
cathya
on 4/13/06 10:49 pm - Orlando, FL
1. How old will you be?? Older than I can imagine. 2. Where do you think you will live? Orlando Florida 3. Will you (still) be married, divorced, single? God Willing -- John and I will both be healthy and together - 40 years 4. How old will the kids be? If ya don't have any yet, guess, ages, names, all of it. Not a day older -- cuz that would make me older. 5. Where do you think you'll be working? Or will you be retired? retired and playing with grandchildren. 6. How many tatoos will you have by then, and what will they be? no more than I have now. 7. What kind of car will you be driving? probably another jeep. 8. Looking forward in your life, 10 years from now, will you be where you want to be? Will you be happy? I am happy now so I'm sure I will be happy then. 9. If you could predict OR have control over 1 thing now, for 10 years ahead what would it be? to still be in control of my weight as that goes along way to controling my health.
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/13/06 11:04 pm - Danville, VA
OK< Sharon...Want to really age me huh???? Do you realize I will be 66 years old then? Scary thought, oh well, here goes... 1. How old will you be?? 66 years young 2. Where do you think you will live? Anywhere but Danville 3. Will you (still) be married, divorced, single? Hope to be married to my Knight in shining Armor and not having to clean up after the horse...hehe 4. How old will the kids be? Jen will be 34, Chris will be 38 and Brian will be 41.....wow... 5. Where do you think you'll be working? Or will you be retired? Already retired!!!! 6. How many tatoos will you have by then, and what will they be? I want one at least of a butterfly... 7. What kind of car will you be driving? Hopefully a new one... 8. Looking forward in your life, 10 years from now, will you be where you want to be? Will you be happy? After all these years of misery....I sure hope so...I am getting off to a great start though. 9. If you could predict OR have control over 1 thing now, for 10 years ahead what would it be? That would definatley be my finances....
MrsTonyaBrown
on 4/13/06 11:05 pm - Jacksonville, FL
1. How old will you be?? 41. 2. Where do you think you will live? Jacksonville, FL 3. Will you (still) be married, divorced, single? Married (or widowed if I have to kill him, lol) 4. How old will the kids be? If ya don't have any yet, guess, ages, names, all of it. My only child, Samantha, will be 12 and if her daddy has his way, we'll have a second child, a boy named ummmmmm...Errol, who will be, ummmmm....6. 5. Where do you think you'll be working? Or will you be retired? I'll have my own business by then. All our bills will be paid off and hubby will work part time and I'll be full time from home. 6. How many tatoos will you have by then, and what will they be? None. I'm a wimp for pain for one and while many are beautiful, I just don't see me as a 70 year old woman with a wrinkled tiger on my thigh. 7. What kind of car will you be driving? THe new Ford Helo, that drives like a car but flies like a helicopter to avoid street traffic. 8. Looking forward in your life, 10 years from now, will you be where you want to be? Will you be happy? In this fantasy world, of course I'll be happy. I'll have my two kids, my loving husband, my own business, etc. 9. If you could predict OR have control over 1 thing now, for 10 years ahead what would it be? Money matters. Tonya
Ms Court
on 4/13/06 11:24 pm - Remington, VA
1. How old will you be?? * I will be 38 2. Where do you think you will live? *Probably still here in Manassas or maybe out towards the valley. 3. Will you (still) be married, divorced, single? *I hope to not be still single and be married. 4. How old will the kids be? If ya don't have any yet, guess, ages, names, all of it. * This goes along with #3, I hope to have a beautiful baby or two. 5. Where do you think you'll be working? Or will you be retired? *probably still working for the state. 6. How many tatoos will you have by then, and what will they be? *Well I have one now and want a couple more so it could be like 4-5 total 7. What kind of car will you be driving? *Either a SUV or a truck 8. Looking forward in your life, 10 years from now, will you be where you want to be? Will you be happy? *God I hope I am where I want to be, happily married with children, if I am not then no I will not be happy 9. If you could predict OR have control over 1 thing now, for 10 years ahead what would it be? *Love Hope you all have a wonderful Easter. Courtney
Lelandmm
on 4/14/06 12:29 am - Chesapeake, VA
1. How old will you be?? 41, not bad! 2. Where do you think you will live? Hopefully, still in Chesapeake, we are trying to buy a house this year or next. I'm moving one more time and thats IT! 3. Will you (still) be married, divorced, single? If I haven't killed my husband by then, I'll still be married 4. How old will the kids be? If ya don't have any yet, guess, ages, names, all of it. No Kids For Me EVER 5. Where do you think you'll be working? Or will you be retired? I will be celebrating 18 years with Spirit Cruises. 6. How many tatoos will you have by then, and what will they be? NONE I'm chicken! 7. What kind of car will you be driving? Probably a Chevy. At least something GM or Chrysler 8. Looking forward in your life, 10 years from now, will you be where you want to be? Will you be happy? Absolutely! I'm happy with my life NOW, so I dont see why it would change. 9. If you could predict OR have control over 1 thing now, for 10 years ahead what would it be? I would control the fact that I WIN THE LOTTERY!
A10sFrau
on 4/14/06 12:35 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
YAY! Betsy answered, now I'm the 2nd oldest respondee! Love ya', Betsy! Lois Thank you Anthony, for your interlude
(deactivated member)
on 4/14/06 12:38 am - Remington, VA
Sharon, You have a great weekend too! 1. How old will you be??45 2. Where do you think you will live?we're a military family...who knows....maybe here, maybe there! 3. Will you (still) be married, divorced, single? at that point i hope to be going on 24 years of marriage 4. How old will the kids be? If ya don't have any yet, guess, ages, names, all of it. 23 and 19...now I'm depressed! 5. Where do you think you'll be working? Or will you be retired? Hopefully by then I'll have figured out what i wanna be when i grow up! Maybe working in a flower shop....maybe teaching....maybe I'll run for president---haha...not a political bone in my body! 6. How many tatoos will you have by then, and what will they be? none now, but maybe a couple by then....something artsy and pretty 7. What kind of car will you be driving? something classy yet sporty....Jag anyone? haha....back to the military thing....dont think so! 8. Looking forward in your life, 10 years from now, will you be where you want to be? Will you be happy? sure will! 9. If you could predict OR have control over 1 thing now, for 10 years ahead what would it be? That my sons will be independent, successful, and happy.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views