*TGIF Senseless Questions*

Sharon Q.
on 4/13/06 6:15 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Good Morning OH Guys and Girlys!!! It's Friday again, and my turn again too!! YIPPEE!!!! This week we're gonna move 10 years in the other direction, and just guess where we might be.........sounded fun to me. So walk AHEAD with me to 2016...................... 1. How old will you be?? 2. Where do you think you will live? 3. Will you (still) be married, divorced, single? 4. How old will the kids be? If ya don't have any yet, guess, ages, names, all of it. 5. Where do you think you'll be working? Or will you be retired? 6. How many tatoos will you have by then, and what will they be? 7. What kind of car will you be driving? 8. Looking forward in your life, 10 years from now, will you be where you want to be? Will you be happy? 9. If you could predict OR have control over 1 thing now, for 10 years ahead what would it be? HAVE A SUPER GREAT HOLIDAY WEEKEND ALL!!! XOXOXOXOXXOXO SHARON
(deactivated member)
on 4/13/06 7:36 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Sharon!! Eeeeeeeeeek!! ...Um, did you really just AGE 10 years with a stroke of a keyboard?!? I'm NOT sure Im likin' that, missy! 1. How old will you be?? {ahem} ....56! 2. Where do you think you will live? On a beach, tropical island sounds nice, but it would prolly leave me feeling stir crazy. I've always heard that "Destin, FL" is one of the most beautiful beaches and best kept secrets, might check that place out. 3. Will you (still) be married, divorced, single? LOL - uh, hell, I HOPE so!!!! Although I am VERY difficult to live with. 4. How old will the kids be? If ya don't have any yet, guess, ages, names, all of it. He'll be 36 and with a little bit of luck, I'll actually have a grandbaby by then. I'm okay with waiting another 5 or 10 years max, but then Im gonna start gettiing loud and vocal about it. I love babies, especially the ones I can send home. 5. Where do you think you'll be working? Or will you be retired? I'm hoping PAUL will be retired too, so we're both exploring life together. 6. How many tatoos will you have by then, and what will they be? I only want one more - lower back - something to do with a mermaid (cause that's my current job occupation) at least ONE dolphin, in memory of my brother, then the typical tropical accents - water, sun, coupla' birds - now if I can find someone to help me create it 7. What kind of car will you be driving? Do you think they'll have the cars that go AIR-born by then? If so, that one! 8. Looking forward in your life, 10 years from now, will you be where you want to be? Will you be happy? I'm already VERY HAPPY in life. 9. If you could predict OR have control over 1 thing now, for 10 years ahead what would it be? Long term health and happiness for all those in my life. Have a GREAT weekend Sharon - it's supposed to be gorgeous here on the beach, hopefully I manage to get out once or twice and enjoy it. Hugs - Lei
hollydecarlo
on 4/13/06 9:04 pm - hopewell, VA
hello all, 1. How old will you be?? 45 wow 2. Where do you think you will live? hopefully in va cause if i moved away from all of you i would be so sad. 3. Will you (still) be married, divorced, single? married 4. How old will the kids be? If ya don't have any yet, guess, ages, names, all of it. my son will be 25 wow and my daughter will be 15yrs 5. Where do you think you'll be working? Or will you be retired? hope the same job i have now 6. How many tatoos will you have by then, and what will they be? maybe one more a butterfly 7. What kind of car will you be driving? hopefully a benz 8. Looking forward in your life, 10 years from now, will you be where you want to be? Will you be happy? yes 9. If you could predict OR have control over 1 thing now, for 10 years ahead what would it be? too always be thin. never fat again!!!! love yah all have a great weekend!! holly
Sharon Q.
on 4/13/06 9:09 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
DANG, HOW DID LEI GET AHEAD OF ME!!!! WAHHHHHHHH!!! 1. How old will you be?? *48..........God that was a really bad question!!! 2. Where do you think you will live? *Jeez, even tho I say I won't go, I'm guessing Florida!! 3. Will you (still) be married, divorced, single? *I'll still be married, I am just a married kinda girl! 4. How old will the kids be? If ya don't have any yet, guess, ages, names, all of it. *Kids will be 21, God help us!!!, 18, and 16!! Wow that is even more scary than my age will be!!! 5. Where do you think you'll be working? Or will you be retired? *I hope to still be the mommy at home, although they probably won't need me much. HMMMMMMMM!! 6. How many tatoos will you have by then, and what will they be? * I will have 2, have 1 already and like Lei, gettin one on my lower back. But it'll be a colorful butterfly!! 7. What kind of car will you be driving? *Flying car huh?? I could probably drive that as long as it's in truck form!! LOL 8. Looking forward in your life, 10 years from now, will you be where you want to be? Will you be happy? *Well if I'm guessing I'd say I will be right where I wanna be and as happy as I am now. BUT, I know how life has a way of doing complete 360s when you aren't lookin, sooooooooo, I dunno. 9. If you could predict OR have control over 1 thing now, for 10 years ahead what would it be? *I'd make it so 10 years from now my scale still says 140 when I step on it. Oh did I say "still"?? I meant it just will!!! Hee Hee!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/13/06 9:20 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LMAO - I'll tell you HOW ....cause my hubby had to get up at 3:30 in the freakn morning to head to the sub - they're going to be "thrusting and testing" the engines today so they can get underway tomorrow. [sigh]...ugh, that's DEPRESSING just typing about it, Im gonna miss him! Anyway - good wifey that I am, I got up too!! Oh alright, it has nothing to do with being a good wife, it has to do with my husband being a LOUD morning person!
Sharon Q.
on 4/13/06 10:35 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
AWWWWWWWW, I'm depressed knowing he's leaving tomorrow too!!! That sux man!!! Well, if ya need a lil female bonding to help you through it we could always meet at Short Pump Mall..........do the "walking" thing. LOL...............no shopping tho, huh uh, not me!!! (Although I'm quite sure Dillards is having a sale coming up here!!) Ok, enough shop talk. LOL I'll be here if ya need me man!!! OXOXOXOXOOXOXOX Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 4/13/06 9:23 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
...oh, and for the record??? YES, number one was a BAD QUESTION, missy!!! I noticed both you and HOLLY choked when you had to type something that started with a "4"rty in it.... [ahem]...which happens to be my CURRENT age. C'mere so I can smack the both of ya'z!
Sharon Q.
on 4/13/06 9:28 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
LMAO!!! I so knew it when I put it as ?? #1, but said, oh what the heck!! I still have 2 more years to go to get to that bad set of #s!!! Does that make me still young????????? I THINK SO!!! LOLOLOL XOXOOXOXOOXOOX We still love ya Lei, even if ya are oldER!!! Hee Hee Hee!!! Sharon & Holly!!!!
Kitty Kat
on 4/13/06 9:49 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning Sharon, I kinda dig these ?'s this am. 1. How old will you be?? I'll be 38/39 2. Where do you think you will live? I'll be living in my country house in da country FAR, FAR away from reality, traffic, noise oh and on enough land for me and the Mister to run around COMPLETELY nekid! I already have the house mapped out etc. 3. Will you (still) be married, divorced, single? Still shackled! I'm a bit of a hand full but we'll see uh right Trey???? 4. How old will the kids be? If ya don't have any yet, guess, ages, names, all of it. Hmmm Kayla will be 15 OMG that is just wow! Nora will be 10! Good GAWD watch it cause it'll be 3 of us womens PMSING...Hey Trey you SURE bout this baby? 5. Where do you think you'll be working? Or will you be retired? I honestly plan to be a published writer much before then and hopefully I'll continue writing well into my elder years and get to share with my family and friends the money I'd make. Now see you'd THINK it's all bout da benjamins but that's not true. I honestly writing and will pursue it until I can't write anymore. I wanna make others feel things and learn and experience and know they aren't alone. 6. How many tatoos will you have by then, and what will they be? See now this is messed up. I initially started out just wanting ONE. But, now I have 2 and GAWD I have 2 designs (done myself and yes I dabble in drawing) that I want which I MAY combine. Trey thinks I'm gonna be some weirdo looking biker chick. I said what's wrong with that? He said you DON'T gotta bike! 7. What kind of car will you be driving? I hope by then I'll be driving a pick up truck (cause we'll be livin' in da country and I like me some mud boggin') and the other nicer more "you in da city now" WILL be a VW Jetta in Purple. 8. Looking forward in your life, 10 years from now, will you be where you want to be? Will you be happy? I WILL be where I want to be and I AM happy now and it takes work but I'm GONNA get there someday! 9. If you could predict OR have control over 1 thing now, for 10 years ahead what would it be? Getting financially stable and making my family and friends comfortable for the long term. I have a LONG memory and I don't forget what's done for me EVER! Even if I don't say it I think it. Hugs, Kitty Kat who's off ta get da goodies (errands from HE**) for da weekend! It's Nora's birthday party/cookout and Easter!
Sharon Q.
on 4/13/06 10:39 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
I'm so glad ya dig em baby, cuz I was thinking they were kinda boring when I was doing them at 3am!! Typing "TGIF Senseless Questions in the midst of an oncoming hangover is never a good idea!! LOLOL I guess it's good I didn't do it at 11pm tho, or you'd never understand them. Hee Hee!! Love ya man!!!! Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views