Looking for Friends!!!!!!

SleeveRockn Chic
on 4/14/06 7:56 am
Hi Ross, Maybe it would be best to stick with a local doctor then because being so far away and such I'm not sure, plus I don't know if I can handle the after care of the DS and taking all the vitamins and supplements. I am going to attend Dr. Clark's seminar soon and hopefully decide from there which surgery would fit me best. Plus I don't think I want a doctor that acts like I am an inconvience to him, that's the impression you give correct me if I'm wrong. Surgery is scary enough I need to know I will have the best after care too. Did you e-mail me, just wondering cause I got an e-mail from someone but it was completely blank. Take care, Kerry
obxlovin
on 4/15/06 7:53 am - Virgina Beach, VA
Hi Kerry! I am new to the board thing to, boy you did the right thing by opening up this way. I didn't think of that. Anyways, I am 29 a stay at home with three girls ages 1,4, and 6 and I go to school at night. I live in Va Beach, and like you would love to go to the roller coasters again and wonder if I can ride that one or not. I am in the process of trying to get the roux en y bypass. All I have to left to is the psych eval. Anyways, I am learning a lot from this board, as you can see these are a wonderful, enlightened group of people that will help you. I can try to help you as I learn stuff as well. Good luck to you and hope to talk to you soon. Cindy
SleeveRockn Chic
on 4/16/06 12:46 pm
Hi Cindy, Thanks for responding. I hope you and your family had a nice Easter. I'm glad you have started your process to a healthier you, I'm sure it won't be long now. I have not even been to a seminar yet and want to wait till I have secured insurance although that doesn't mean they'll pay for the surgery. My hubby works for Hall Automotive though and they just merged with a nationwide company so hopefully the insurance covers it. I have 1 boy 11- yrs. old and 1 girl-3yrs. old. I just finished school and I'm undecided at the moment what I plan to do next, lol go figure. I would like to get healthier and happier with myself before I persue any type of career, also scared I won't fit in any clothes. I would like to find an at home job I could do from the computer so I can make extra money but those are hard to find among all the scams. I am also undecided about which surgery to choose so it would be nice to talk, I would like to know what made you choose the one your getting???? Take care, Kerry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views