Looking for Friends!!!!!!

SleeveRockn Chic
on 4/13/06 3:32 pm
Hi I don't post up here much but I've been lurking for a while. I would really love to have gastric bypass done not sure which version yet or if I'll ever have insurance to pay but some way some how I will have it done. I have read many stories up here and I love hearing all the success stories and seeing the wonderful pictures. I don't have really any friends and I'm hoping to make some up here. I'm 26 and live at the beach. I enjoy movies, bingo, amusement parks (when I'm skinny enough, lol) and lots of things really. I stay at home alot with my 3 year old daughter and I don't really talk to much ppl. I would like to change that and hopefully make some new friends that I can talk to and hang out with, cause you always need a friend and I hate feeling so lonely. Hope I don't depress anyone,lol. I also have a myspace account that I opened awhile ago but never really go to it but I will now and I just posted pics so if anyone's interested or would like to add me as a friend I'll post the link at the bottom of this post. Thanks for reading this. Take care everyone, Kerry http://www.myspace.com/38239506
(deactivated member)
on 4/13/06 7:41 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Kerry - Welcome to the board - glad to see you posting and please, don't go back into lurkdom. NOW that youve taken the plunge, stay in the water and splash around with us. I agree, we can NEVER have too many friends in life and Ive been blessed with MANY that Ive made from the OH boards. The more you post, the more comfortable you'll feel and it gives us the pleasure of getting to know YOU better, too. btw - looked at the photos, you have an absolutely ADORABLE baby!! Cute cute cute - lol, um, and your hubby's not bad looking either! Once again - welcome - hope to see you posting LOTS and LOTS!! Good luck in your quest to have the surgery and regain your life and your health. Hugs - Lei
cheryl_jagow
on 4/13/06 10:43 pm - CHESAPEAKE, VA
hey lei do you have myspace? this is mine: http://www.myspace.com/cheryl_n_va
(deactivated member)
on 4/13/06 10:52 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Cheryl - NOPE, don't have a MySpace although Ive had a few friends suggest I play arond with one. Who knows, after *MY* morning reply to the GRADS BOARD about "OH Censorship".... I may need a new place to host my profile. Wonder if MYSpace.com is capable of storing 400 pages of data? Here's the link to the post Im referencing, assuming OH doesnt delete IT too! This kinda stuff just aggras me! http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/wls_grads/postdetail/17947.html?vc=0 .
Amy Williams
on 4/14/06 3:41 am
Hey Lei, The post is not going to get removed and neither are you. You have a right to your opinion and venting your anger. Your profile brings hope to many people, so I hope you will stay Amy
(deactivated member)
on 4/14/06 5:01 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
...you know AMY, there's something to be said for venting and getting it all out. As is probably obvious, I typed that post in turbo mode, hit send and almost immediately decompressed. I know when Im playing in someone elses sandbox and I express aggra, I run the risk of being kicked out, shovel and all. Glad to see that's not the case here. Thank you for taking the time to respond to both posts, Amy. I suspect your inbox is very full right now, so it's very MUCH appreciated.
Amy Williams
on 4/14/06 5:29 am
Is there any end to my inbox?
SleeveRockn Chic
on 4/14/06 3:25 am
Hi Lei, Thank you for your response. I'm pretty shy even when it comes to typing online so I never really know what to say so I tend not to say anything. I have read your profile and seen your pictures and have to say you are so amazing and your pictures are beautiful. Take care, Kerry
(deactivated member)
on 4/14/06 5:13 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Psssst... Kerry? I NEVER know what to say either, but as you can tell by nonstop senseless rambling, it's never stopped me. Besides, Ive been reading all your responses to your thread and you have a LOT to say and you have a LOT to offer, don't sell yourself short! Hugs - Lei (thank you for your kind words!)
SleeveRockn Chic
on 4/14/06 8:06 am
HI Lei, Thanks, I'm trying. I could not ignore all these nice ppl that have responded to me so of I wanted to personally say something to each of them, you guys are great I hope to attend one of get together's ev1 up here has I've just always felt shy to go because I'd be the one in the corner and I feel like I can't relate yet because I have not had surgery yet. I'm sure I'm being stupid it's just how I feel though Take care, Kerry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views