PICTURES

cappymoon
on 4/13/06 1:40 pm - Northern, VA
Hi Guys.... I am going out on a limb and posting some PICTURES from this past weekend in VA Beach....I didnt name them, or I would never get through them, plus I like my albums to go in order, so, hope you like them, I had a blast!! Most are from Friday night at Have A Nice Day Cafe, and a few from our little house party Saturday night during the storm If any offend, please refer to #26, where I look like a window licker (Ask Julie if you would like the explaination, no offense intended ) Enjoy! Dianna http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/iridium830/album?.dir=36d0&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
(deactivated member)
on 4/13/06 7:56 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LOL - LOVED the photos, er... well, the ones of EVERYONE else, that is. I forgot about the Musical Chair Game - at the club, gee, wonder why, Lei? (have another drink, not!) ....who won that? Did you win?? I knew you were one of the last two, then I started talking (er, kissing) with my husband, forgot to watch the ending. Loved RELIVING Friday night through your pictures,thanks for sharing!! I hope SOMEONE got one of the "Chuck Berry" wannabe! Looks like ya'll had a blast Saturday night, that hubby of yours was one LUCKY man. Three ******y beautiful babes and one guy - fantasies really DO come true? Hugs - Lei Sidenote: HEY BETSY??? I rec'd a few from you in email but didn't get any from our FRIDAY Luncheon, did any of those come out?? lol, specifically of the FOUR ITALIAN MACHO HUNKS of MEN we saw and the few taken near the statue?
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/13/06 10:20 pm - Danville, VA
Hey, Lei....Yes, I guess the first batch of pictures didn't come through...I will send them to you again...Love ya...Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 4/13/06 10:55 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Thanks sweet stuff - nope, I didn't get those with the last batch, but I DID get them this time! LOL - I kept hoping you'd have some of the ITALIAN guys. (hubba hubba, er, or so I assume? I didnt look) Oh my my - I know Natalie tried to get them on her cellphone camera, but I don't think they took? Hugs - Lei
WendyNVA
on 4/13/06 8:56 pm - Va Beach, VA
Hey Woman, So glad you posted some pictures. I remember lots of clicking and flashes going off, but hadn't seen any posted. Great shots, everyone having a blast. Love it! Thanks again for sharing them Wendy
hollydecarlo
on 4/13/06 9:07 pm - hopewell, VA
you all look so good looks like you had a blast!! wish i could have been there!!! have a good weekend love yah, holly
Sporty Jill
on 4/13/06 9:47 pm - Norfolk, VA
OMG! We had SO much fun and you can tellin those pictures. Hey....what happened to Chuck Berry? No pictures. HA! Next time (he seems to follow Wendy - hehehe). Thanks for sharing them. Jill 263/185 (FINALLY!)/145
WendyNVA
on 4/14/06 2:23 am - Va Beach, VA
Oh no he doesn't!! LOL, believe me, he stays FAR away from me.. he finally got my point loud and clear many months ago! Wendy
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/13/06 10:33 pm - Danville, VA
OMG, Dianna, I had so much fun. Thank you again. You are a special friend and I love ya....Thanks for sharing....I miss you guys so much. Hugs, Betsy
cheryl_jagow
on 4/13/06 10:37 pm - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Thanks everyone looked great. I know everyone is proud of all there accomplishments! I love the pictures! I had a great time! Thanks for bringing the camera!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views