I forgot to post my 1 year anniversary!

Jen_G
on 4/12/06 8:44 pm - in, VA
Hi guys! Been so busy, forgot to post my 1 year follow up stats. My Dr is pleased as can be with my progress. One year later I am down from 296 to 158 (I gained a couple pounds in New Orleans) I am now in the normal category for BMI and no longer overweight. It's so very exciting. I think over the last year and all the challenges it has presented me and still I am very grateful for the fact I was able to have this surgery and take my life back. Thanks for all the support! See you in June when I'll hopefully be at my goal! Jen
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/06 9:25 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
WOW ZA .. I was just looking at pictures of you and Kelly from last years pool party . OMG Jen you have done so well .. you should be extremely proud of how far you have come . And you are right .. Life gets crazy .. speeds up and you become so more able to do the things that you could not before . I cannot wait till June .. Or Heck sooner .. You and Sharon need to make a trip back down here for another Cow Girl Night .. Maybe I could get Dianna .. and she could join us .. she loves Outlaws ! LOL .. Well Congrats again Baby Doll .. Keep up the great work and I know in June you will be where you want to be .. WHY cuz that is what you want ! Love ya , Tink
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/06 10:01 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning beautiful - The TRUE highlight about actually "forgetting" to post your anniversary update? It means you're so busy LIVING life that WLS no longer totally consumes your every thinking thought. My 3 year came and went, before I realized it had actually been 3 year**** that landmark right before the Richmond conference and I had so many wonderful positive things going on in life that it never occured to me, until long after. CONGRATULATIONS on regaining your health, energy, life and happiness! Hugs - Lei
KathieKathie
on 4/12/06 10:01 pm - Manassas, VA
Happy re-birthday to you, Happy re-birthday to you, Happy re-birthday to you, Happy re-birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Lookin' good, chica! Keep up the awesome work! You continue to be an inspiration to me. I'm so glad for you and your success! ~K
Kitty Kat
on 4/12/06 10:02 pm - Richmond, VA
Awww Jen, Congrats pretty lady! You are doing wonderfully and look fabulous! I'm proud of you and keep up the good work. I think I'm getting MAJOR nudges to be there in June. We've planned several day trips and mini vacations but I might have to part ways with some dough to come see ya'll. Besides I can't miss seeing ya'll's beautiful transformations and successes huh? Just know you are an amazing woman and although our convos have been brief I've enjoyed seeing/talking to ya! Hugs beautiful! Kat
Kathy & Rich
on 4/12/06 11:27 pm - Fairfax, VA
Congratulations, Jen! You've done such a great job... the transformation in one year is just astounding! Best wishes to you! Kathy
Ross C
on 4/13/06 2:10 am - McLean, VA
Jen, I remember the first time I met you and Kelly... at a NOVA dinner... You were quiet and a little withdrawn... but you've transformed baby! Your confidence is so much higher and you just seem to be happier with life! You look great! (course I checked you out back then too *wink*) I'm so glad you're doing well with all your levels and all. I'll see you in June! *hugs* -Ross
cappymoon
on 4/13/06 3:54 am - Northern, VA
Wow, girl, what a transformation in just a year!! I am pulling for you to be at goal by June, I know you can do it! (Unlike me who will not make it, unless I get my butt into motion!!) Hope to see you sooner than June Dianna
LB
on 4/13/06 5:44 am - Northern, VA
Congrats, Jen! You look awesome! I hope you feel as great as you look!!! LB
Sharon Q.
on 4/13/06 12:03 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
AND of course yer bestest friend took FOREVER To post to this!! So sorry man and I love ya!!!! Now that you are officially fricken my same weight, as of this moment, can I have all yer clothes???? LOLOLOL You have done so totally amazing, and lets work TOGETHER to keep it at this or lower, and I love ya man..............maybe I am drunk, but I still love ya man!!! XXOOOOXXXXXXOOOOOXXXOOOO Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views