WHO IS GOING? HAWAII & RICHMOND?

cheryl_jagow
on 4/12/06 12:27 pm - CHESAPEAKE, VA
IS ANYONE GOING? ObesityHelp Hawaiian Cruise to Success Date: November 5-12, 2006 Location: Departs from and returns to - Oahu, HI To Register, please call: 866-957-4636 ext. 385 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME THE DETAILS ABOUT THE RICHMOND CONFERENCE? AND WHO IS GOING?
Kathy & Rich
on 4/12/06 7:12 pm - Fairfax, VA
We are going to the OH event in Pittsburg in May most likely and we'll also be going to Richmond, of course! Wish we could go to Hawaii.... Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/06 10:09 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Cheryl - I won't be doing the CRUISE to Hawaii - too flippin' much money just to see my own back yard. Although Id enjoy seeing my family, as the boat island hops, I can do that better just by flying in direct. As far as the RICHMOND event? I'll cut and paste the info below on the word doc. that David sent out. David's concerned that if we include "COSTS" in our posts that OH might pull the thread. ME? I could care less!! If they wanna pull my posts, have fun pulling 'em. Im including the cost and the schedule below. Here ya' go ........... Lei (Rebel with NO cause) Boogie & Splash! Itinerary FRIDAY, JUNE 23, 2006 Sweet Virginia Breeze Event 7-8 PM - Hor D'oerves/Cash Bar - Mezzanine 8-11 PM - Caribbean Themed Evening 11 PM - 2 AM- Hospitality Suite Hours SATURDAY, JUNE 24, 2006 9 AM - 12:30 PM - WLS EXPO & Round Tables 1 - 4 PM - "River City Revealed" Guided Richmond Tours (Box Lunches Served on Motor coaches) 6 - 10 PM - Boogie & Splash Pool Party Cookout / Cash Bar 10 PM - 2 AM - WLS Friends PJ Party - (Hospitality Ste.) SUNDAY, JUNE 25, 2006 10 AM - 12 PM: "Aloha!" Breakfast Speakers To Be Determined CONFERENCE FEE: $95.00 PER ATTENDEE NON-REFUNDABLE AFTER JUNE 16, 2006 Overnight Accommodations Available for $79.00 + tax by calling Holiday Inn Central at 804.359.9441, and asking for the "Boogie & Splash" Room Rate
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/06 10:26 pm - Remington, VA
Leilani! Thanks so much for posting the info+price! I've been wondering as I would love to attend! I think it's doable.....how exciting!!!!!!!!!!! Kirsten
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/06 10:29 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LOL - my pleasure, sweet thang!! I find it hard to believe that OH would pull a post about this event, especially since it was advertised OVER AND OVER AND OVER for the January event and nothing got pulled. Figure even if it does? At least a few will be able to VIEW it before it happens, as is the case with YOU. Glad it helped!
cheryl_jagow
on 4/12/06 11:54 pm - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Thanks.. Are you going lei?
wlsurvivor
on 4/12/06 11:08 pm - Marshall, VA
Gail Sweeney and I are going! Can't wait to boogie and splash! Karen
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/12/06 11:27 pm - Danville, VA
I will be at the Richmond Conference....may need a roomie though. Can't wait to see you again... Hugs, Betsy
cathya
on 4/12/06 11:56 pm - Orlando, FL
I'll be in Richmond and am planning to drive to Pittsburgh. The Hawaii is too expensive for me. Cathy
cappymoon
on 4/13/06 4:26 am - Northern, VA
No Hawaii here, but Richmond I will be there with my hubby! I wouldnt miss it for the world!!! January was too cool, and this promises to be even better since the weather will be warmer Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views