Surgery on Friday!

*~Tigger~ *
on 4/12/06 10:11 am - Staunton, VA
Hi, y'all! I hope you all had a great weekend! Holly and I had a blast in New Orleans! (Remember--What happens in New Orleans STAYS in New Orleans!) Back to reality........My next (and hopefully last) cervical spine surgery will be on Friday at UVA. I will be there at least until Monday; what a way to spend Easter! You all take care and be good! Love you guys! JoAnn
AThinnerSandyFor200

on 4/12/06 11:03 am - Virginia Beach, VA
You'll be in my prayers!!!!
*~Tigger~ *
on 4/12/06 11:19 am - Staunton, VA
Thank you, Sandy!! JoAnn
hollydecarlo
on 4/12/06 11:15 am - hopewell, VA
hay you little bourbon street bunny, you will do just fine on friday. i will be praying hard for you to have a speedy recovery cause im going to be lost without my partner in crime lol!! love yah girl, boots remember save a horse ride a cowboy!!!!!!!!!!
*~Tigger~ *
on 4/12/06 11:24 am - Staunton, VA
Hey, Boots!! I will HAVE to do fine and get well soon so we can get back to mischief in a hurry!! This weekend was almost TOO much fun! (Aren't you glad that I stalked you???) Love you too, Tigger Bourbon St. Bunny Boots' Buddy
cheryl_jagow
on 4/12/06 11:37 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
what is going on with your back? my prayers are with you!
*~Tigger~ *
on 4/12/06 11:52 am - Staunton, VA
Hey, Cheryl! In Dec. 2004, while at 240 pounds, I fell down some steps at work and messed up my neck. I had my RNY in 2/2005 and my first neck surgery in 7/2005. It helped, but I still have major pressure on my spinal cord. So, they're going back in on Friday! Thanks for your concern and prayers! JoAnn
Ernurse323
on 4/12/06 11:43 am - Virginia Beach, VA
JoAnn, Good Luck with the surgery and may you be pain free afterwards. You will be in my prayers !!!! Big Big Hugs, Dana
*~Tigger~ *
on 4/12/06 11:53 am - Staunton, VA
Thank you, Dana! Hope to get to meet you soon! JoAnn
prissy25
on 4/12/06 11:44 am - Barboursville, VA
Best Wishes on your up coming surgery Joann and for a speedy recovery hope we will see ya on the 29th @ Big Licks ....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views