Hi folks!

tsaxon
on 4/12/06 7:17 am - Charlottesville, VA
Hi gang! I know I have not been posting for ages - life has been great and full of many fun and wonderful new things! I do come on from time to time and read, I just feel great knowing you all are here! Thing with me are going gangbusters and I have not forgotten that it was the support of many of you folks here on OH that helped me get this wonderful journey underway! I'm down 160 on my last weigh-in a few weeks ago - and I am trying as best I can not to weigh every day per my doctor's advice. Working out with my personal trainer has really helped me, and I get up and go to the gym every morning before school! Imagine that! My husband, Frank, is also going to the gym and we enjoy that time together! I hope to be able to attend the conference in June...I so enjoyed seeing all of you at the Walk From Obesity - what a great bunch of folks. Just wanted to say hello and wish you all well - have a great day! Hugs~ Tracey
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/06 8:00 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
O Tracey . I think about you daily .. wondering where you are . I would like to hope that your journey is a great one .. I know how determined you are . I would love to see you in June .. If you are reading the boards then you know we are all pretty busy - going and doing .. something this surgery allows you to do .. Please keep us posted .. Know that you are in my thoughts and really hope to get a hug soon ! Love ya ! Tink !
Kathy & Rich
on 4/12/06 9:30 am - Fairfax, VA
Hey, honey! Looking forward to seeing you in June and getting a big ol' hug. Hugs, Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/06 10:48 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
TRACEY!!!!! Hello sweet lady!!!!! Um, now that I got the excitement outta the way, c'mere so I can smack you!!! STOP STAYING GONE FOR SO LONG!!!! Yah yah, I know, you're busy, Im busy, we're all busy, but stop in more often - I MISS YOU and I love all the positive energy and warmth that you absolutely project in life. CONGRATS on the awesome weight loss - wowowowow - you're kicking some major pounds to the curb. [sigh] ...now share your secret with EXERCISE, the GYM, and staying motivated enough to REPEAT the process. Seems like everytime I head to a gym, Im gungho the first week and talking myself out of it the second week. I'm still such a SLUG when it comes to the "E" word. Congrats again, beautiful, now stop being such a stranger, will ya? Hugs and Love - Lei
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views