TUMMY PAINS/SUPPORT GROUP AT HARBOR VIEW

cheryl_jagow
on 4/11/06 10:59 pm - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Hello everyone. I woke up this morning with bad pains in my abdomen. Ouch! It got worse by the time I got to work. I called the dr of course I had to leave a message. The pain has stopped. Thank God! It lasted for 2 ½ hours. I haven't eaten yet this morning. I get my protein drink in first. I worked out yesterday and went swimming after that. I only got on the tread-mil yesterday for 20 minutes. So I didn't really do any strenuous movement with my tummy. I didn't know what the pain was. I haven't ever had that pain before so I know it something with my new pluming. Oh well it stopped. The dr hasn't called back. Is anyone going to the support group at harbor view tomorrow at 7pm? With dr spencer, and dr moore?
kabarron1
on 4/12/06 1:10 am - Hopewell, VA
Where exactly is the pain? Keith
cheryl_jagow
on 4/12/06 1:19 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Mid right part of my abdomen. If I pushed down it hurt more. The pain is gone. And if I push down now it doesn't hurt.
kabarron1
on 4/12/06 1:20 am - Hopewell, VA
Are you still on pain meds? Keith
cheryl_jagow
on 4/12/06 2:23 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
no i have been off pain med since 2 days after i came home from the hospital
Ernurse323
on 4/12/06 2:34 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Do you still have a gallbladder? Poor baby...I am sorry... I am glad you are feeling better now. I think you called me this morning. I stayed over my sister's house last night. It was too late to drive back home. Dana
Sporty Jill
on 4/12/06 2:00 am - Norfolk, VA
I haope that you feel better. Keep an eye on that pain. I'm not - too far for me. But I am going to Dr. Clark's tonight at Sentara Careplex. Tonight's meeting is regarding plastic surgery. Jill 263/186/145
AThinnerSandyFor200

on 4/12/06 11:01 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Cheryl........I'll be at the support group meeting tomorrow.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views