I'M BACK !!!

hollydecarlo
on 4/11/06 9:11 pm - hopewell, VA
Hello all, I'm back from new orleans.. What a blast that city is!! I had the time of my life!! Never wanted to leave!! This will have to be a twice a year trip!! And for all of you who have never been there you need to check it out it is awesome there. Me and joann our butts off!! And natalie you got some compation on the pole now girl!! Lol!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!! I sure know we did!!! sorry I didnt post earlier but I have been very tired and I have my days and nights mixed up. I missed you all!! Have a great day im off to work now!! Snap back to reality!! Lol!!! holly(or shall I say boots) 259/161/130
Sporty Jill
on 4/11/06 9:30 pm - Norfolk, VA
Hey girl....missed ya! I love New Orleans. Hubby's got family there, so we go quite a bit. I just LOVE the architecture (sp) and there is so much to do and you can have lots of fun doing it. Jill 263/186/145
prissy25
on 4/12/06 12:56 am - Barboursville, VA
WELCOME BACK GIRLS!!!!! Hope to see you both on the 29th.
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/12/06 1:00 am - Danville, VA
Hey, Pretty Lady....Glad you and JoAnn had such a good time. Remember, I want to go next time!!!! I can't complain, as I had a great time this weekend also...We need to get together soon again...I miss you girls! Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views