Profile Updated W/ Pictures

Sporty Jill
on 4/11/06 12:11 pm - Norfolk, VA
Ok, thanks to Lei I have updated my profile to include lots of pictures of my progress, my cheerleaders, and other stuff. NOW I really see the changes I've gone through and I look forward the the other roads my journey brings me to. Such as............I have reservations for my family and I to go whitewater rafting, horseback riding and hiking in July. 6 months ago I would not have considered it. But now, 77 pounds lighter, I am looking forward to doing it. I can't wait! Jill 263/186/145
Ernurse323
on 4/11/06 12:46 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Wow..Your profile is awesome !!!!!!! Hey...I resent the email. New camper???????? That's not a camper !!!! That's a house !!!!!!! Congrats on your new toy !!!! Dana
Sporty Jill
on 4/11/06 9:33 pm - Norfolk, VA
My neighbors said the same thing about the new camper. They said it's pretty bad when you cannot see a 2-story house past it when it drives by (hehehehe). I'll check my email when I get home. Ticks me of, I typed up this long email of sorts, and it errored out when I sent it and wouldn't you know, the email was gone. Same thing happened to Lei's email (ugh!). And thanks for the compliment. I swear this messageboard is good for the ego. Jill 263/186/145
Christine Hood
on 4/11/06 8:47 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
WOO HOOO...your profile is beeee-u-tiful!!
Sporty Jill
on 4/11/06 9:36 pm - Norfolk, VA
Thanks, Princess. By the way, you looked GREAT Friday night. It was GREAT to finally meet you - we need to do that again. Hopefully next time, we won't have company that wants to watch. We'll just have to make sure that Mama Lei is with us. Jill 263/186/145
hollydecarlo
on 4/11/06 9:17 pm - hopewell, VA
Hello surgery sister you look awesome!!! Congrats!!! Hugs, holly
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/06 9:49 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LOVE IT!!! ....all the photos, complete with "sizing and borders" ...you done GOOD, woman!! Your plans for July sound like SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! Ive always wanted to do the whitewater rafting, was terrified as hades to even try, but its still in the back of my mind as something I want to do..... one day! See you Friday!
Sporty Jill
on 4/11/06 10:32 pm - Norfolk, VA
HAHA...Thanks. Ya know, I think I am going to change my name to "Grasshopper" with all of the GREAT mentoring I am getting. Jill 263/186/145
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/12/06 12:51 am - Danville, VA
Jill, Honey, you look fantastic!!!!! It was soo good to meet you Friday night and learn we have so mu*****ommon...hehe... I wish we had more time to talk but we all know how that goes...I love your camper! You will have a blast this summer. If you ever come out this way, you know that you are welcome here. Hugs Betsy
cheryl_jagow
on 4/12/06 1:36 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
So beautiful! Congratulations. Like your new toy as well!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views