SHE IS A QUITTER!

cathya
on 4/11/06 11:57 pm - Orlando, FL
Natalie, Hang inn there. You can do this. When I quit, I had to change all my habits (for several months) that I associated with cigarettes- i.e.,no coffee after dinner, no alcohol, no bars, whatever triggers your habit. After a while I could go back to those things without the overwhelming desire to smoke. Nicotine is a drug so you will have to detox in a sense. You will probably not feel great depending on how much you smoked. Drink as much water as you can stand to try to flush your system. Be kind to yourself and put yourself first. I'll be praying for you. Cathy
prissy25
on 4/12/06 12:59 am - Barboursville, VA
You go Nat, you can conquer this and you will be great!! Proud of you keep up the great job, your in my prayers.....
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/12/06 1:07 am - Danville, VA
Way to go, Nat....you are an inspiration....I have been 12 hours smoke free too....I am determined to beat this....together, babe....gotta go get busy....this is tough... Hugs, and I miss you Betsy
lookin2lose2
on 4/12/06 4:37 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
I'm not a smoker but I know what addiction is all about - FOOD and realize just how difficult this must be. So stay focused and keep your eye on the prize!! The Alien Baby must GO!!! Jean
Christina R.
on 4/12/06 6:01 am - Reston, VA
Ms. Natalie- Congrats on your first day of not smoking! You can beat this...for life! hang in there and find something else healthy to take it's place. Christina S
Julie R.
on 4/12/06 10:54 pm - Belspring, VA
Way to go Nat I know you can do it! Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views