SHE IS A QUITTER!

cappymoon
on 4/11/06 11:25 am - Northern, VA
Hey guys!! After all the fun we had in Virginia Beach, we now have another quitter in our midst.....Ms. Irish Pixie, Tink, Natalie.... She QUIT SMOKING TODAY! She has gone this entire day with no smoking (And if you ever smoked, you know how big that is!!) so if you could show a little support here like she has to each and every one of us, I am sure it will help her in her newest journey in life.....she needs to get her hernia repaired SOON!! We named it over the weekend her alien baby....and it needs to be gone!! So, come one, come all, she needs our support to Love you guys!! Dianna
lawoman
on 4/11/06 11:28 am - Hellertown, PA
You can do this!! You have made it one day, we are all here for ya!! You need to talk Ross into quitting with ya....he needs to quit too!! If you need anything, you know where to find me! Luv ya LA
~ Julie ~
on 4/11/06 11:41 am - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
Hey, congratulations on quitting, Natalie. It's tough, I know. If you haven't heard of it already, try going to http://www.quitnet.com/ . I swear it's like the OH for smoking. (only with less wild VA Beach parties. ) They have this little tracker thing that was the only thing that kept me in line some days. I didn't want to have to reset the date to zero. Also, I hear you're going Cold Turkey, which is commendable , but if you find that isn't working for you, I still have a BUNCH of the gum left over (2mg I think). I didn't need it that long. I've been trying to convince my parents to take it (they're quitting too, suddenly it seems like everyone is) but they won't . If you need it get in touch with me or Dianna and we'll get it to you. Anything I can do to help. Keep going, I know you can do it!! -Julie
cheryl_jagow
on 4/11/06 11:59 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Congradulations nat!!!! Its going to be a stressful event! I know you will get through it! Keep your head high!
Christine Hood
on 4/11/06 12:00 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
You can do it Nat!!! Congrats on making the first step!! Christine
obxlovin
on 4/11/06 12:33 pm - Virgina Beach, VA
Natalie, I haven't met you yet, but from this Wild and Nurturing Va Board, I can see that you are loved. You can and will do this. I am sending you very positive thoughts right now ( and prayers) for you to quit your habbit. It's awe inspiring to see how you are changing your life! You go girl!! Cindy
Ernurse323
on 4/11/06 12:38 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Natalie...I am so proud of you !!! You have made it through day one !!!!!! if anyone can lose the bodyweight of 2+ people like you have done, then you can conquer this battle also. You are a doer and a fighter !!!! Hey...when the times get tough think about that patient I told you I had...remember the nipple story ????...LOL...I know you are thinking...gross..shut up !!! She was young, no other previous health issues...Just routine boob job...and now.....you know the rest !!! Go Natalie !!!!!!!! Dana
cappymoon
on 4/11/06 12:46 pm - Northern, VA
Nipple story?? How the heck did I miss that one??
spdrweb8
on 4/11/06 1:02 pm - Hanover, MD
CONGRATS NAT!!!! It's tough to do, but it's worth it. Trust me, I quit a while ago.
Ross C
on 4/12/06 1:26 am - McLean, VA
*PERKS UP* Huh Nipple Story?? Wha??? MARDI GRAS? *grins* Sounds like a lot of fun... Wow... all sorts of friskiness goign on here today *laugh* -Ross
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views